Men skin also deserves special care; how to do it?
Like women, men's skin also requires proper nourishment and care to stay fresh. Skin care should be an important aspect of lifestyle, irrespective of age, but the technique should change as one grows old, say experts.
Here the tips how men can take care of their skin:
1. Skin care at 20yrs:
Skin at 20s has more oil content and tends to have problems like acne. Since, men do not go for facial packs and home remedies, men at this stage should use product that will help in controlling oil and simultaneously, provide nourishment.
While buying products, be conscious about the ingredients of the products especially, if they are suffering from acne problem. Although the skin is developing and young at this stage, following basic skin care such as cleansing, moisturizing and applying sunscreen will help them in maintaining a healthy skin.
2. Skin care at 30yrs:
When compared to women, men are certainly more exposed to sunlight. Additionally, at this stage, the sagging of the skin is visible. Not only due to the external factors, but also because the skin gets thinner at this age. Therefore, using anti-ageing creams is worth considering.
3. Skin care at 40yrs and above:
As we grow older, our skin loses its regeneration power therefore, needs some extra care. Apart from frequent use of a moisturizer, men should also consider using anti-ageing creams. Men at this stage can also opt for medical procedures and fillers to do away with the problem of skin ageing. They should not shy away from using under eye rejuvenating creams to fight the fine lines that develop under the eye.
- Voting ends in Gaibandha-1 by-polls
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Contraceptive pill can slash the risk of ovarian,womb
- Salman becomes Bollywood’s highest advance tax payer
- ICT to submit formal charges against Pak army
- 9 rescued while being trafficked to Malaysia
- 'Without Teesta, Prime Minister’s India visit hollow'
- Mufti Hannan opts to seek presidential mercy
- Keep watch on your children: Prime Minister
- Vodka drinkers at greater risk of injury
- Actress Nipun comes with new film ‘Dhushor Kuasha’
- Shakib-Al-Hasan regains top spot in 3 formats
- 'Militants planning to attack on government foundations'
- At least 26 die due to hunger in Somalia
- ‘No foreign troops would be tolerated’
- HEC students stage demonstration again
- HC asks BMCH doctors to join work today
- Full verdict released, no bar to execute Hannan
- Cops raid 2 ‘militant dens’ in Chittagong city
- ‘The darkest day in Sri Lankan cricket’
- New mums feel more judged by 'food police'
- Amitabh shares a post: ‘Death, the inevitable end’
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!