Men skin also deserves special care; how to do it?
Like women, men's skin also requires proper nourishment and care to stay fresh. Skin care should be an important aspect of lifestyle, irrespective of age, but the technique should change as one grows old, say experts.
Here the tips how men can take care of their skin:
1. Skin care at 20yrs:
Skin at 20s has more oil content and tends to have problems like acne. Since, men do not go for facial packs and home remedies, men at this stage should use product that will help in controlling oil and simultaneously, provide nourishment.
While buying products, be conscious about the ingredients of the products especially, if they are suffering from acne problem. Although the skin is developing and young at this stage, following basic skin care such as cleansing, moisturizing and applying sunscreen will help them in maintaining a healthy skin.
2. Skin care at 30yrs:
When compared to women, men are certainly more exposed to sunlight. Additionally, at this stage, the sagging of the skin is visible. Not only due to the external factors, but also because the skin gets thinner at this age. Therefore, using anti-ageing creams is worth considering.
3. Skin care at 40yrs and above:
As we grow older, our skin loses its regeneration power therefore, needs some extra care. Apart from frequent use of a moisturizer, men should also consider using anti-ageing creams. Men at this stage can also opt for medical procedures and fillers to do away with the problem of skin ageing. They should not shy away from using under eye rejuvenating creams to fight the fine lines that develop under the eye.
- Home ministry divided into 2 divisions
- N’ganj teacher assault: probe report submitted
- Bad news for BCB
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema starts Friday
- 39 jailed in India for human trafficking
- Reckless truck took away 24 children’s lives in India
- 15 members of ‘human trafficking gang’ held
- Robber killed in Kushtia ‘gunfight’
- 2 killed in Kushtia truck collision
- College student Juma’s assailant held
- President optimistic about formation of strong EC
- ‘Export earnings to exceed $60bn by 2021’
- Full verdict of Mufti Hannan published
- You need to eat more chocolate for best mood
- Salman Khan thanks fans for support in arm case
- Why not MP Rana’s bail, ask HC
- Peanut vendor’s story of learning English
- AD declares Kader Siddiqui’s nomination invalid
- Mushi to miss the 2nd test
- 'SAARC is very much alive'
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez admits tax fraud
- 'Govt firm to ensure compliance in RMG industry'
- Man found dead with throat slit in Rupsha
- Graft case: 3 Agrani Bank officers jailed in Chittagong
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!