Bangladesh helpless to Swiss Bank
Swiss Bank hasn’t replied yet though Bangladesh Bank is sending letters for currency traffickers to report by. It seems like Bangladesh Bank is holding a helpless position to the Swiss Bank.
As Bangladesh Currency investigation agency sent a letter for negotiation, no reply was found yet.
Last year same was done but the result came same.
Source says, Swiss Bank is one of the safest place for currency trafficking. India and USA could get information from the bank after a long discussion. Bangladesh is trying to do the same, but Swiss Bank has no reaction to this.
An officer of BD currency investigation said, we tried to negotiate last month. But there was no reply. We are hoping to get their assistance here.
According to recent report, Swiss bank held 50 crores 60 lakhs Swiss Fra, which is in Bangladeshi curr ency 554 crores in 2014. Which is 1 thousand and 318 crores more, than the year of 2013.
An official of foreign ministry said to BD24Live.com that foreign ministry is also trying to connect with Swiss Bank, but nothing told yet. But a negotiation will come fast as we hope.
MOU a negotiation paper was signed by Swiss Bank last year. They showed interest in exchanging information.
But Bangladesh Bank is still waiting for the reply. HSBC currency trafficking made Bangladesh to contact with Swiss Bank for currency report, reply is still held.
Swiss Bank never reveals its customers information. Not even the amount of money. They take money by a code.
- Voting ends in Gaibandha-1 by-polls
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Contraceptive pill can slash the risk of ovarian,womb
- Salman becomes Bollywood’s highest advance tax payer
- ICT to submit formal charges against Pak army
- 9 rescued while being trafficked to Malaysia
- 'Without Teesta, Prime Minister’s India visit hollow'
- Mufti Hannan opts to seek presidential mercy
- Keep watch on your children: Prime Minister
- Vodka drinkers at greater risk of injury
- Actress Nipun comes with new film ‘Dhushor Kuasha’
- Shakib-Al-Hasan regains top spot in 3 formats
- 'Militants planning to attack on government foundations'
- At least 26 die due to hunger in Somalia
- ‘No foreign troops would be tolerated’
- HEC students stage demonstration again
- HC asks BMCH doctors to join work today
- Full verdict released, no bar to execute Hannan
- Cops raid 2 ‘militant dens’ in Chittagong city
- ‘The darkest day in Sri Lankan cricket’
- New mums feel more judged by 'food police'
- Amitabh shares a post: ‘Death, the inevitable end’
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!