Bangladesh helpless to Swiss Bank
Swiss Bank hasn’t replied yet though Bangladesh Bank is sending letters for currency traffickers to report by. It seems like Bangladesh Bank is holding a helpless position to the Swiss Bank.
As Bangladesh Currency investigation agency sent a letter for negotiation, no reply was found yet.
Last year same was done but the result came same.
Source says, Swiss Bank is one of the safest place for currency trafficking. India and USA could get information from the bank after a long discussion. Bangladesh is trying to do the same, but Swiss Bank has no reaction to this.
An officer of BD currency investigation said, we tried to negotiate last month. But there was no reply. We are hoping to get their assistance here.
According to recent report, Swiss bank held 50 crores 60 lakhs Swiss Fra, which is in Bangladeshi curr ency 554 crores in 2014. Which is 1 thousand and 318 crores more, than the year of 2013.
An official of foreign ministry said to BD24Live.com that foreign ministry is also trying to connect with Swiss Bank, but nothing told yet. But a negotiation will come fast as we hope.
MOU a negotiation paper was signed by Swiss Bank last year. They showed interest in exchanging information.
But Bangladesh Bank is still waiting for the reply. HSBC currency trafficking made Bangladesh to contact with Swiss Bank for currency report, reply is still held.
Swiss Bank never reveals its customers information. Not even the amount of money. They take money by a code.
- Quader vows to bring significant change in AL
- Stalker who beats college girls held
- Coast guard official arrested on graft charges
- Indian forces kill 19 Maoists in Odisha
- Two held with yaba in Mathbariya
- ‘JSC, JDC exams to be held in time’
- Man dies falling from bus roof
- One killed in Ashulia ‘gunfight’
- AL party leaders to take preparation for next polls
- Little child electrocuted in Munshiganj
- ‘Hasina is a true leader of subcontinent’
- ‘AL now much stronger than before’
- Tigers’ marvellous bowling going on
- Cameroon train derailment kills 55
- PM opens Awami League council
- AL’s council: Khaleda,Fakrul invited
- RU student’s body found in campus drain
- Trump objects to say whether he will accept election result
- Dhaka-Mymensingh rail communication interrupted
- Losing toss,Tigers to bowl first
- Obama urges Trump to stop whining
- School girl pregnant!
- ‘Bangladesh becomes role model in ICT’
- Digital World-2016 starts at Bashundhara
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia