Bangladesh helpless to Swiss Bank
Swiss Bank hasn’t replied yet though Bangladesh Bank is sending letters for currency traffickers to report by. It seems like Bangladesh Bank is holding a helpless position to the Swiss Bank.
As Bangladesh Currency investigation agency sent a letter for negotiation, no reply was found yet.
Last year same was done but the result came same.
Source says, Swiss Bank is one of the safest place for currency trafficking. India and USA could get information from the bank after a long discussion. Bangladesh is trying to do the same, but Swiss Bank has no reaction to this.
An officer of BD currency investigation said, we tried to negotiate last month. But there was no reply. We are hoping to get their assistance here.
According to recent report, Swiss bank held 50 crores 60 lakhs Swiss Fra, which is in Bangladeshi curr ency 554 crores in 2014. Which is 1 thousand and 318 crores more, than the year of 2013.
An official of foreign ministry said to BD24Live.com that foreign ministry is also trying to connect with Swiss Bank, but nothing told yet. But a negotiation will come fast as we hope.
MOU a negotiation paper was signed by Swiss Bank last year. They showed interest in exchanging information.
But Bangladesh Bank is still waiting for the reply. HSBC currency trafficking made Bangladesh to contact with Swiss Bank for currency report, reply is still held.
Swiss Bank never reveals its customers information. Not even the amount of money. They take money by a code.
- President optimistic about formation of strong EC
- ‘Export earnings to exceed $60bn by 2021’
- Full verdict of Mufti Hannan published
- You need to eat more chocolate for best mood
- Salman Khan thanks fans for support in arm case
- Why not MP Rana’s bail, ask HC
- Peanut vendor’s story of learning English
- AD declares Kader Siddiqui’s nomination invalid
- Mushi to miss the 2nd test
- 'SAARC is very much alive'
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez admits tax fraud
- 'Govt firm to ensure compliance in RMG industry'
- Man found dead with throat slit in Rupsha
- Graft case: 3 Agrani Bank officers jailed in Chittagong
- Mother gets death penalty for burning her daughter
- Sunamganj clash over water body grabbing kills 3
- ‘Eviction drive is human violation’
- Some common hair myths disclosed
- Shah Rukh raises the heat in new dialogue promo
- BCL leader found death in Amtola Beel
- 5 killed on the spot in a bus-truck collision
- Last man to walk on the moon died at 82
- Main suspected of Istanbul nightclub attack held
- Former Chief Justice MM Ruhul Amin no more
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!