Pilgrims killed by foot press in Jharkhande
11 pilgims died in Jharkhande while worshiping for Srabani Mela. 50 were wounded by this. It occurred 5.00 in the morning today. The wounded were admitted into Deoghar Hospital. Some of them have serious condition.
It was known from NNI the news agency. P Murugan the SP said, administration thought of 90 thousand of the visitors but it crossed 150 thousand.
According to Bidhayok Narayan Das, of course the administration did something wrong. Pilgrims crowd in Deoghar in Jharkhande in Jyotirlingo of Babadham temple. As a sudden rush started, pilgrims got foot pressed. They get there for virtue.
A witness complained, the rush began for police charging against the queue.
But local DC denied, there was no stick in police’s hand. So it’s not in the vogue. He said, the temple gate opened at 4.00 in the morning. As the pilgrims had a rush to reach there, foot press took place.
BJP MP Nishikant Dube accused his govt to be responsible for this.
- You need to eat more chocolate for best mood
- Salman Khan thanks fans for support in arm case
- Why not MP Rana’s bail, ask HC
- Peanut vendor’s story of learning English
- Appellate Division declares Kader Siddiqui’s nomination invalid
- Mushi to miss the 2nd test
- 'SAARC is very much alive'
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez admits tax fraud
- Govt firm to ensure compliance in RMG industry, says PM
- Man found dead with throat slit in Rupsha
- Graft case: 3 Agrani Bank officers jailed in Chittagong
- Mother gets death penalty for burning her daughter
- Sunamganj clash over water body grabbing kills 3
- ‘Eviction drive is human violation’
- Some common hair myths disclosed
- Shah Rukh raises the heat in new dialogue promo
- BCL leader found death in Amtola Beel
- 5 killed on the spot in a bus-truck collision
- Last man to walk on the moon died at 82
- Main suspected of Istanbul nightclub attack held
- Former Chief Justice MM Ruhul Amin no more
- A policeman died in Savar bus accident
- For what reason did they kill and how?
- BNP announces new Jubo Dal committee
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!