Safe haven for prostitution: Foyes lake
A safe haven for prostitution is going on in Foyes lake, Khulshi guest house and resort. Prostitution is going on everyday here. Locals have had enough with this. Nothing can stop this pervert form of business.
According to the iDB, 9 women were arrested by an expedition of 6th August. More 50 were arrested in last of July. One ASI and a constable were arrested too.
The hotels are being used as brothels often. The small rooms have a safe system of having sex.
Real park, Lake city, Lake point resort, Lake garden and Golden are the 5 residential hotels being used as bigger brothels. Prostitutes make crowd here, not the tourists.
Most of the customers are young college students.
According to a businessman, most of the customers are college students and young people. They enter and stay for a while. Other guests are rare here.
The locals have fallen in an image crisis for this. People from elegant family also come here for the utter happiness.
According to Khulshi social welfare association, there are 411 houses. Among them the house of Liakat Hossen has been driving the brothel for 8 years. Drugs are also available here.
- ‘JSC, JDC exams to be held in time’
- Man dies falling from bus roof
- One killed in Ashulia ‘gunfight’
- AL party leaders to take preparation for next polls
- Little child electrocuted in Munshiganj
- ‘Hasina is a true leader of subcontinent’
- ‘AL now much stronger than before’
- Tigers’ marvellous bowling going on
- Cameroon train derailment kills 55
- PM opens Awami League council
- AL’s council: Khaleda,Fakrul invited
- RU student’s body found in campus drain
- Trump objects to say whether he will accept election result
- Dhaka-Mymensingh rail communication interrupted
- Losing toss,Tigers to bowl first
- Obama urges Trump to stop whining
- School girl pregnant!
- ‘Bangladesh becomes role model in ICT’
- Digital World-2016 starts at Bashundhara
- British Bangladeshis launched a Fashion Week in London
- Police stands against Rampal protesters
- Indian visa without e-token for BD students
- Sheikh Russel’s birth anniversary today
- Wondrous uses of baking soda
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia