The majestic winners; DU MCJians
Mass communication & journalism dept. of Dhaka University has started with trembling the ground by feeding the pop science with 3 goals. It’s an annual inter department football tournament of DU.
Each year students look forward to uphold their department squarely and prove them the solemn best through this tournament.
This year the tournament was also in vague. As a part of it, Mass communication & journalism department began their journey.
It started with a winning over 3-1.
MCJ was playing in a harmony from the very beginning, still they couldn’t find the way to place the ball in web. Though their sportee dance kept the audience above all the time, the linger to make a hole made them a little restless.
Then this Zahid (Captain) came with fierce success against population science and gifted a brilliant goal to MCJ.
But population took the opportunity of weaker defense from MCJians. They made the post for once and brought equality.
After that, population gave a clappable performance and craved a shiver through the MCJians. But not for long, MCJ managed to crawl out from the bad drill. They attacked restlessly to ensure the winning glory.
Alija took the role of cold killer against pop science, Which made it easy for them to hunt the win.
Then Zahid blew again with the last hit of bone. Another goal was there to put onto the score board for MCJians.
Though Zahid made two of the goals, all played explendid for the team.
There next match has turned into a must watch list for the audience.They had one thing in mind while leaving the premise, wow MCJ!
- AL’s council: Khaleda,Fakrul invited
- RU student’s body found in campus drain
- Trump objects to say whether he will accept election result
- Dhaka-Mymensingh rail communication interrupted
- Losing toss,Tigers to bowl first
- Obama urges Trump to stop whining
- School girl pregnant!
- ‘Bangladesh becomes role model in ICT’
- Digital World-2016 starts at Bashundhara
- British Bangladeshis launched a Fashion Week in London
- Police stands against Rampal protesters
- Indian visa without e-token for BD students
- Sheikh Russel’s birth anniversary today
- Wondrous uses of baking soda
- 7 JMB associates arrested
- Wild elephant attack kills an old man
- Several Jamaat leaders arrested in Jhenaidah
- Suspected killer of Nazimuddin arrested in city
- 3 held with weapons in Sherpur
- PM returns today
- Bangladesh, India to work together
- Modi welcomes Hasina in Bengali words
- 4 dead bodies found in Savar
- A teenager killed in Sharsha road accident
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia