The majestic winners; DU MCJians
Mass communication & journalism dept. of Dhaka University has started with trembling the ground by feeding the pop science with 3 goals. It’s an annual inter department football tournament of DU.
Each year students look forward to uphold their department squarely and prove them the solemn best through this tournament.
This year the tournament was also in vague. As a part of it, Mass communication & journalism department began their journey.
It started with a winning over 3-1.
MCJ was playing in a harmony from the very beginning, still they couldn’t find the way to place the ball in web. Though their sportee dance kept the audience above all the time, the linger to make a hole made them a little restless.
Then this Zahid (Captain) came with fierce success against population science and gifted a brilliant goal to MCJ.
But population took the opportunity of weaker defense from MCJians. They made the post for once and brought equality.
After that, population gave a clappable performance and craved a shiver through the MCJians. But not for long, MCJ managed to crawl out from the bad drill. They attacked restlessly to ensure the winning glory.
Alija took the role of cold killer against pop science, Which made it easy for them to hunt the win.
Then Zahid blew again with the last hit of bone. Another goal was there to put onto the score board for MCJians.
Though Zahid made two of the goals, all played explendid for the team.
There next match has turned into a must watch list for the audience.They had one thing in mind while leaving the premise, wow MCJ!
- PM on the way to return home
- A story of breast cancer sufferer
- Akshay Kumar takes a dip in the holy Ganga
- ‘RAB is not responsible for the Seven-Murder’
- Biswa Ijtema 2nd phase begins
- Kareena will join fashion week in Mumbai
- 2 arrested with huge fake passports in Mohammadpur
- 38 BNP leaders and activists arrested in Gaibandha
- 17 shops gutted in Borguna
- Tanu murder’s 10 months: rising anger and frustration
- Soumya and Shakib save Bangladesh, out for 289
- Judicial probe body blamed MP salim Osman
- Henceforth Neimer’s goal
- US air strikes killed 80 IS militants
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema begins today
- Home ministry divided into 2 divisions
- N’ganj teacher assault: probe report submitted
- Bad news for BCB
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema starts Friday
- 39 jailed in India for human trafficking
- Reckless truck took away 24 children’s lives in India
- 15 members of ‘human trafficking gang’ held
- Robber killed in Kushtia ‘gunfight’
- 2 killed in Kushtia truck collision
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!