There is no possibility of meeting between Khaleda-Ashraf
Chairperson Khaleda Zia still visits in London due to her eye treatment and some other reasons. Khaleda Zia returned home after spend the Eid-ul-Azha with her elder son Tareq Rahman and two sons with his wife and children.
On the other hand, the Awami League general secretary and Public Administration Minister Sayed Ashraful Islam went to London. He reached there at 6pm on Sunday in local time. He went there to spend time and celebrate Eid-Ul-Azha with his wife and daughter.
As Khaleda Zia and Ayed Ahsraful Islam both are stay in London, there are create a buzz in political circle that one meeting will held between them. However the Awami League and BNP leaders dismissed the matter as baseless.
Awami League Joint General secretary Mahbub-Ul-Alam Hanif said toBd24live.comthat, this is baseless, there is no base of this meeting. Sayed Ashraful Islam went London because of his family stay there.
Awami League advisory council member Yusuf Hossain Humayun said, This is a completely bogus matter that a meeting will be held between Khaleda Zia and Sayed Ashraful Islam. There is no possibility to held any meeting in London.
Similarly, BNP leaders also says like them BNP standing Committee member Leigh. G. (Retd) Mahbubur Rahman and BNP standing committee member and former speaker Barrister Jomir Uddin Sarkar said tobd24live.comthat there will no meeting will be held at this moment but they can exchange Eid greetings.
- President optimistic about formation of strong EC
- ‘Export earnings to exceed $60bn by 2021’
- Full verdict of Mufti Hannan published
- You need to eat more chocolate for best mood
- Salman Khan thanks fans for support in arm case
- Why not MP Rana’s bail, ask HC
- Peanut vendor’s story of learning English
- AD declares Kader Siddiqui’s nomination invalid
- Mushi to miss the 2nd test
- 'SAARC is very much alive'
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez admits tax fraud
- 'Govt firm to ensure compliance in RMG industry'
- Man found dead with throat slit in Rupsha
- Graft case: 3 Agrani Bank officers jailed in Chittagong
- Mother gets death penalty for burning her daughter
- Sunamganj clash over water body grabbing kills 3
- ‘Eviction drive is human violation’
- Some common hair myths disclosed
- Shah Rukh raises the heat in new dialogue promo
- BCL leader found death in Amtola Beel
- 5 killed on the spot in a bus-truck collision
- Last man to walk on the moon died at 82
- Main suspected of Istanbul nightclub attack held
- Former Chief Justice MM Ruhul Amin no more
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!