There is no possibility of meeting between Khaleda-Ashraf
Chairperson Khaleda Zia still visits in London due to her eye treatment and some other reasons. Khaleda Zia returned home after spend the Eid-ul-Azha with her elder son Tareq Rahman and two sons with his wife and children.
On the other hand, the Awami League general secretary and Public Administration Minister Sayed Ashraful Islam went to London. He reached there at 6pm on Sunday in local time. He went there to spend time and celebrate Eid-Ul-Azha with his wife and daughter.
As Khaleda Zia and Ayed Ahsraful Islam both are stay in London, there are create a buzz in political circle that one meeting will held between them. However the Awami League and BNP leaders dismissed the matter as baseless.
Awami League Joint General secretary Mahbub-Ul-Alam Hanif said toBd24live.comthat, this is baseless, there is no base of this meeting. Sayed Ashraful Islam went London because of his family stay there.
Awami League advisory council member Yusuf Hossain Humayun said, This is a completely bogus matter that a meeting will be held between Khaleda Zia and Sayed Ashraful Islam. There is no possibility to held any meeting in London.
Similarly, BNP leaders also says like them BNP standing Committee member Leigh. G. (Retd) Mahbubur Rahman and BNP standing committee member and former speaker Barrister Jomir Uddin Sarkar said tobd24live.comthat there will no meeting will be held at this moment but they can exchange Eid greetings.
- Voting ends in Gaibandha-1 by-polls
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Contraceptive pill can slash the risk of ovarian,womb
- Salman becomes Bollywood’s highest advance tax payer
- ICT to submit formal charges against Pak army
- 9 rescued while being trafficked to Malaysia
- 'Without Teesta, Prime Minister’s India visit hollow'
- Mufti Hannan opts to seek presidential mercy
- Keep watch on your children: Prime Minister
- Vodka drinkers at greater risk of injury
- Actress Nipun comes with new film ‘Dhushor Kuasha’
- Shakib-Al-Hasan regains top spot in 3 formats
- 'Militants planning to attack on government foundations'
- At least 26 die due to hunger in Somalia
- ‘No foreign troops would be tolerated’
- HEC students stage demonstration again
- HC asks BMCH doctors to join work today
- Full verdict released, no bar to execute Hannan
- Cops raid 2 ‘militant dens’ in Chittagong city
- ‘The darkest day in Sri Lankan cricket’
- New mums feel more judged by 'food police'
- Amitabh shares a post: ‘Death, the inevitable end’
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!