There is no possibility of meeting between Khaleda-Ashraf
Chairperson Khaleda Zia still visits in London due to her eye treatment and some other reasons. Khaleda Zia returned home after spend the Eid-ul-Azha with her elder son Tareq Rahman and two sons with his wife and children.
On the other hand, the Awami League general secretary and Public Administration Minister Sayed Ashraful Islam went to London. He reached there at 6pm on Sunday in local time. He went there to spend time and celebrate Eid-Ul-Azha with his wife and daughter.
As Khaleda Zia and Ayed Ahsraful Islam both are stay in London, there are create a buzz in political circle that one meeting will held between them. However the Awami League and BNP leaders dismissed the matter as baseless.
Awami League Joint General secretary Mahbub-Ul-Alam Hanif said toBd24live.comthat, this is baseless, there is no base of this meeting. Sayed Ashraful Islam went London because of his family stay there.
Awami League advisory council member Yusuf Hossain Humayun said, This is a completely bogus matter that a meeting will be held between Khaleda Zia and Sayed Ashraful Islam. There is no possibility to held any meeting in London.
Similarly, BNP leaders also says like them BNP standing Committee member Leigh. G. (Retd) Mahbubur Rahman and BNP standing committee member and former speaker Barrister Jomir Uddin Sarkar said tobd24live.comthat there will no meeting will be held at this moment but they can exchange Eid greetings.
- ‘JSC, JDC exams to be held in time’
- Man dies falling from bus roof
- One killed in Ashulia ‘gunfight’
- AL party leaders to take preparation for next polls
- Little child electrocuted in Munshiganj
- ‘Hasina is a true leader of subcontinent’
- ‘AL now much stronger than before’
- Tigers’ marvellous bowling going on
- Cameroon train derailment kills 55
- PM opens Awami League council
- AL’s council: Khaleda,Fakrul invited
- RU student’s body found in campus drain
- Trump objects to say whether he will accept election result
- Dhaka-Mymensingh rail communication interrupted
- Losing toss,Tigers to bowl first
- Obama urges Trump to stop whining
- School girl pregnant!
- ‘Bangladesh becomes role model in ICT’
- Digital World-2016 starts at Bashundhara
- British Bangladeshis launched a Fashion Week in London
- Police stands against Rampal protesters
- Indian visa without e-token for BD students
- Sheikh Russel’s birth anniversary today
- Wondrous uses of baking soda
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia