Rituals of Hajj started with
The echo of “Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik”
The Ritual of Hajj has been started with the echo of “Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik”(O Allah, I’m present). The tower has been left for Mecca with the holy ritual of the hajj at local time on Monday (1 September) in the evening.
20 millions devout Muslims from all over the world come to perform the Hajj in Mina.
As part of the Hajj they will stay Mina till Wednesday (23 September) in the morning. With The great hope of getting closer to Allah they spend time with Zikr-ajakara. And they do prayers together five times a day.
They will start the journey from Mina to Arafat after sunrise on wednesday morning. They will hear the sermon of Hajj and will do prayers of Johor and Asor (juhrain) in one Azan there.
After staying Arafat till sunset they will start their journey for Muzdalifah after sunset. After reaching Muzdalifah they perform Maghrib and Isha prayers in one Azan. Then they spend that night under the open sky at Muzdalifah.
After spending that night the Muslims will back Mina from Muzdalifah. To get Allah's pleasure they return to Mina to sacrifice animals and cut their hairs.
Muslims will throw seven grit to big jamarate (evil’s symbolically) at the time of evening.
Thus consecutive three days throwing grit to three jamarate they will go to Mecca. Through the departing circumnavigate (Tawaf) the Kaaba Sharif the formalities of Hajj will be complete.
According to the given information, more than 20 million Muslims perform the Hajj in this year. Through them 1 million 6 thousand 657 people from Bangladesh.
The number of Hajj pilgrims are expansioned by the Saudi Ministry of Hajj in this year. 20 percent of total global scale hajj pilgrims and the 50 percent of Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia has approved internal authorities. The expansion work will take time to Mecca for three more years.
- 11 stomach-flattening ingredients
- ‘Awami League vows to face BNP's movement politically’
- ‘CEC doing everything to keep AL in power’
- Katrina Kaif shares a selfie from her bed
- ‘Power, energy ministry to be paperless by 3 years’
- 3 snatchers held in city
- Second Test in balance after Shakib’s triple-strike
- Vegetable market blast kills 18 in Pakistan
- Medical service suspended at BSMMU
- PM on the way to return home
- A story of breast cancer sufferer
- Akshay Kumar takes a dip in the holy Ganga
- ‘RAB is not responsible for the Seven-Murder’
- Biswa Ijtema 2nd phase begins
- Kareena will join fashion week in Mumbai
- 2 arrested with huge fake passports in Mohammadpur
- 38 BNP leaders and activists arrested in Gaibandha
- 17 shops gutted in Borguna
- Tanu murder’s 10 months: rising anger and frustration
- Soumya and Shakib save Bangladesh, out for 289
- Judicial probe body blamed MP salim Osman
- Henceforth Neimer’s goal
- US air strikes killed 80 IS militants
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema begins today
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!