Rituals of Hajj started with
The echo of “Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik”
The Ritual of Hajj has been started with the echo of “Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik”(O Allah, I’m present). The tower has been left for Mecca with the holy ritual of the hajj at local time on Monday (1 September) in the evening.
20 millions devout Muslims from all over the world come to perform the Hajj in Mina.
As part of the Hajj they will stay Mina till Wednesday (23 September) in the morning. With The great hope of getting closer to Allah they spend time with Zikr-ajakara. And they do prayers together five times a day.
They will start the journey from Mina to Arafat after sunrise on wednesday morning. They will hear the sermon of Hajj and will do prayers of Johor and Asor (juhrain) in one Azan there.
After staying Arafat till sunset they will start their journey for Muzdalifah after sunset. After reaching Muzdalifah they perform Maghrib and Isha prayers in one Azan. Then they spend that night under the open sky at Muzdalifah.
After spending that night the Muslims will back Mina from Muzdalifah. To get Allah's pleasure they return to Mina to sacrifice animals and cut their hairs.
Muslims will throw seven grit to big jamarate (evil’s symbolically) at the time of evening.
Thus consecutive three days throwing grit to three jamarate they will go to Mecca. Through the departing circumnavigate (Tawaf) the Kaaba Sharif the formalities of Hajj will be complete.
According to the given information, more than 20 million Muslims perform the Hajj in this year. Through them 1 million 6 thousand 657 people from Bangladesh.
The number of Hajj pilgrims are expansioned by the Saudi Ministry of Hajj in this year. 20 percent of total global scale hajj pilgrims and the 50 percent of Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia has approved internal authorities. The expansion work will take time to Mecca for three more years.
- Voting ends in Gaibandha-1 by-polls
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Contraceptive pill can slash the risk of ovarian,womb
- Salman becomes Bollywood’s highest advance tax payer
- ICT to submit formal charges against Pak army
- 9 rescued while being trafficked to Malaysia
- 'Without Teesta, Prime Minister’s India visit hollow'
- Mufti Hannan opts to seek presidential mercy
- Keep watch on your children: Prime Minister
- Vodka drinkers at greater risk of injury
- Actress Nipun comes with new film ‘Dhushor Kuasha’
- Shakib-Al-Hasan regains top spot in 3 formats
- 'Militants planning to attack on government foundations'
- At least 26 die due to hunger in Somalia
- ‘No foreign troops would be tolerated’
- HEC students stage demonstration again
- HC asks BMCH doctors to join work today
- Full verdict released, no bar to execute Hannan
- Cops raid 2 ‘militant dens’ in Chittagong city
- ‘The darkest day in Sri Lankan cricket’
- New mums feel more judged by 'food police'
- Amitabh shares a post: ‘Death, the inevitable end’
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!