PM left Dhaka to attend UN assembly
The Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina left Dhaka to New York to attend the 70th general assembly of United Nations. She was leaving by a VIP flight of Bangladesh Airlines from Hajrat Shahjalal International Airport at 10am today.
Sheikh Hasina led the team of 60 members in this tour. Finance Minister Abul Mal Abdul Muhit, Foreign Minister AH Mahmud Ali, Expatriates' Welfare and Overseas Employment Minister Nurul Islam BSC, Advisor to the Prime Minister HT Imam, Gouhor Rijvi, Moshiur Rahman and Deputi Minister Shahriyar Alom and Meher Afroz Chumki.
Minister of Industy Amir Hossain Amu, Minister of Trade and Commerce Tofayel Ahmed, Minister of Civil Aviation and Tourism Rashed Khan Menon went to Airport to see off The Prime Minister.
Cabinet Secretary , Principal Secretary , chiefs of three services , the US Ambassador and the British High Commissioner were present there.
- Voting ends in Gaibandha-1 by-polls
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Contraceptive pill can slash the risk of ovarian,womb
- Salman becomes Bollywood’s highest advance tax payer
- ICT to submit formal charges against Pak army
- 9 rescued while being trafficked to Malaysia
- 'Without Teesta, Prime Minister’s India visit hollow'
- Mufti Hannan opts to seek presidential mercy
- Keep watch on your children: Prime Minister
- Vodka drinkers at greater risk of injury
- Actress Nipun comes with new film ‘Dhushor Kuasha’
- Shakib-Al-Hasan regains top spot in 3 formats
- 'Militants planning to attack on government foundations'
- At least 26 die due to hunger in Somalia
- ‘No foreign troops would be tolerated’
- HEC students stage demonstration again
- HC asks BMCH doctors to join work today
- Full verdict released, no bar to execute Hannan
- Cops raid 2 ‘militant dens’ in Chittagong city
- ‘The darkest day in Sri Lankan cricket’
- New mums feel more judged by 'food police'
- Amitabh shares a post: ‘Death, the inevitable end’
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!