No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
No less than 453 individuals partaking in the Hajj journey have been slaughtered in a rush close to the Islamic heavenly city of Mecca, authorities in Saudi Arabia say.
Another 719 individuals were harmed in the episode at Mina, which happened as two million travelers were partaking in the Hajj's last real custom.
They focalize on Mina to toss stones at columns speaking to the villain.
Arrangements for the Hajj were defaced when a crane given way at Mecca's Excellent Mosque this month, killing 109 individuals.
The Saudi common guard directorate said on Twitter that 4,000 faculty had been sent to the scene of Thursday's rush, alongside more than 220 crisis and salvage units. The harmed are being taken to four healing centers in the region.
Photographs distributed by the directorate demonstrated salvage laborers treating the harmed on stretchers and stacking them on to ambulances.
It said the casualties were of "diverse nationalities", without giving points of interest.
BBC Hausa Administration reporter Tchima Illa Issoufou, who was with some of those influenced in Mina, said there were numerous travelers from Niger among the dead.
The UK Remote Office said it was in contact with the neighborhood powers and was desperately looking for more data about whether English nationals were included.
The common resistance directorate did not say what created the charge.
Then again, Al Jazeera English's Basma Atassi in Mina reported that it occurred among tents raised on Road 204, and not where individuals were tossing stones at the Jamarat columns - which are encompassed by a five-story extension like structure.
- Grow up, being a little sad is not a sign of mental illness
- Katrina returns from the shoot of ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ in Austria
- Tigers leave a massive target for Sri Lanka
- Crocodile attack kills a man in Barguna
- Fakhrul questions death of bomb-carrier
- CCC polls is a challenge for democratic journey
- Saudi embassy confirms UK attacker from Saudi
- Nation observes 'Genocide Day' for the very first time
- Couple’s throat-slit bodies found in Bandarban
- 69 rescued from ‘Sylhet militant den'
- Teesta deal is a matter of time: Obaidul
- SWAT team begins operation in Sylhet ‘militant den’
- Mashrafe not fixating on rankings in ODIs
- The tortoise chases a ball around the room like a dog
- Kangana gifts herself a bungalow for 30th birthday
- Two more held over British parliament attack
- Mymensingh road crash kills 10
- Police call militants of ‘Atia Mahal’ for surrender
- General Diary filed over Bangladesh Bank fire
- Arifa’s ‘killer’ ex-husband arrested from Tangail
- Voting ends in Gaibandha-1 by-polls
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!