No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
No less than 453 individuals partaking in the Hajj journey have been slaughtered in a rush close to the Islamic heavenly city of Mecca, authorities in Saudi Arabia say.
Another 719 individuals were harmed in the episode at Mina, which happened as two million travelers were partaking in the Hajj's last real custom.
They focalize on Mina to toss stones at columns speaking to the villain.
Arrangements for the Hajj were defaced when a crane given way at Mecca's Excellent Mosque this month, killing 109 individuals.
The Saudi common guard directorate said on Twitter that 4,000 faculty had been sent to the scene of Thursday's rush, alongside more than 220 crisis and salvage units. The harmed are being taken to four healing centers in the region.
Photographs distributed by the directorate demonstrated salvage laborers treating the harmed on stretchers and stacking them on to ambulances.
It said the casualties were of "diverse nationalities", without giving points of interest.
BBC Hausa Administration reporter Tchima Illa Issoufou, who was with some of those influenced in Mina, said there were numerous travelers from Niger among the dead.
The UK Remote Office said it was in contact with the neighborhood powers and was desperately looking for more data about whether English nationals were included.
The common resistance directorate did not say what created the charge.
Then again, Al Jazeera English's Basma Atassi in Mina reported that it occurred among tents raised on Road 204, and not where individuals were tossing stones at the Jamarat columns - which are encompassed by a five-story extension like structure.
- PM opens Awami League council
- AL’s council: Khaleda,Fakrul invited
- RU student’s body found in campus drain
- Trump objects to say whether he will accept election result
- Dhaka-Mymensingh rail communication interrupted
- Losing toss,Tigers to bowl first
- Obama urges Trump to stop whining
- School girl pregnant!
- ‘Bangladesh becomes role model in ICT’
- Digital World-2016 starts at Bashundhara
- British Bangladeshis launched a Fashion Week in London
- Police stands against Rampal protesters
- Indian visa without e-token for BD students
- Sheikh Russel’s birth anniversary today
- Wondrous uses of baking soda
- 7 JMB associates arrested
- Wild elephant attack kills an old man
- Several Jamaat leaders arrested in Jhenaidah
- Suspected killer of Nazimuddin arrested in city
- 3 held with weapons in Sherpur
- PM returns today
- Bangladesh, India to work together
- Modi welcomes Hasina in Bengali words
- 4 dead bodies found in Savar
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia