No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
No less than 453 individuals partaking in the Hajj journey have been slaughtered in a rush close to the Islamic heavenly city of Mecca, authorities in Saudi Arabia say.
Another 719 individuals were harmed in the episode at Mina, which happened as two million travelers were partaking in the Hajj's last real custom.
They focalize on Mina to toss stones at columns speaking to the villain.
Arrangements for the Hajj were defaced when a crane given way at Mecca's Excellent Mosque this month, killing 109 individuals.
The Saudi common guard directorate said on Twitter that 4,000 faculty had been sent to the scene of Thursday's rush, alongside more than 220 crisis and salvage units. The harmed are being taken to four healing centers in the region.
Photographs distributed by the directorate demonstrated salvage laborers treating the harmed on stretchers and stacking them on to ambulances.
It said the casualties were of "diverse nationalities", without giving points of interest.
BBC Hausa Administration reporter Tchima Illa Issoufou, who was with some of those influenced in Mina, said there were numerous travelers from Niger among the dead.
The UK Remote Office said it was in contact with the neighborhood powers and was desperately looking for more data about whether English nationals were included.
The common resistance directorate did not say what created the charge.
Then again, Al Jazeera English's Basma Atassi in Mina reported that it occurred among tents raised on Road 204, and not where individuals were tossing stones at the Jamarat columns - which are encompassed by a five-story extension like structure.
- Mother gets death penalty for burning her daughter
- Sunamganj clash over water body grabbing kills 3
- ‘Eviction drive is human violation’
- Some common hair myths disclosed
- Shah Rukh raises the heat in new dialogue promo
- BCL leader found death in Amtola Beel
- 5 killed on the spot in a bus-truck collision
- Last man to walk on the moon died at 82
- Main suspected of Istanbul nightclub attack held
- Former Chief Justice MM Ruhul Amin no more
- A policeman died in Savar bus accident
- For what reason did they kill and how?
- BNP announces new Jubo Dal committee
- Ancient Buddha statue discovered in China
- ‘7-murder verdict ensures justice’
- Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’
- Deepika and Vin Diesel celebrate the success of ‘xXx’
- Red chilli may help you live longer
- ‘Seven-murder verdict proves rule of law’
- 4 women imprisoned without trial, attend in the HC
- PM reaches Davos to attend WEF
- 4 died in Bagerhat bus crash
- No serious injury, says Mushfiq
- Violence inside 2 prisons in Brazil leaves 26 dead
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!