Read bd24live.com on the Internet without any cost
By the Social media Facebook internet.org project Robi customers could be able to read bd24live.com on the Internet without any cost.
The internet.orgbrought bd24live.com under the project on 24 September.
100 million Internet users around the world could access to the Internet free by dot-ORG project is being launched in several countries. One of the founders of Facebook has launched a project in Bangladesh on 10 May.
bd24live.com, Prothom Alo and BD News are Under this project. There are not any other news side included here from Bangladesh. However, several other sites have come under this project. These sites are public information, job search-news, e-commerce, online market place, information about education, women's health, emergency numbers and weather websites.
Users can browse the sites by logging on to internet.org:
This service can be used by the smartphone application download. This app is now available on Google Play Store .
You have to do:
1. First you need to download the app. Go to the store for free. Then install the application on the mobile phone.
2. After installing it, open and log in to the Internet dot-org. If you do not have any account then you have to sign up.
3. You will see a list of Various websites on the internet in the dot-org homepage. It does not take charge of your data when viewing a website.
you can download Internet.org from the Google Play Store also.
1 . Including the list on internet dot org organization can be viewed free of charge only.
2. Only Robi subscribers are getting the benefits right now.
3. Photos , videos or any content of files can not be uploaded or downloaded.
- President optimistic about formation of strong EC
- ‘Export earnings to exceed $60bn by 2021’
- Full verdict of Mufti Hannan published
- You need to eat more chocolate for best mood
- Salman Khan thanks fans for support in arm case
- Why not MP Rana’s bail, ask HC
- Peanut vendor’s story of learning English
- AD declares Kader Siddiqui’s nomination invalid
- Mushi to miss the 2nd test
- 'SAARC is very much alive'
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez admits tax fraud
- 'Govt firm to ensure compliance in RMG industry'
- Man found dead with throat slit in Rupsha
- Graft case: 3 Agrani Bank officers jailed in Chittagong
- Mother gets death penalty for burning her daughter
- Sunamganj clash over water body grabbing kills 3
- ‘Eviction drive is human violation’
- Some common hair myths disclosed
- Shah Rukh raises the heat in new dialogue promo
- BCL leader found death in Amtola Beel
- 5 killed on the spot in a bus-truck collision
- Last man to walk on the moon died at 82
- Main suspected of Istanbul nightclub attack held
- Former Chief Justice MM Ruhul Amin no more
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!