Read bd24live.com on the Internet without any cost
By the Social media Facebook internet.org project Robi customers could be able to read bd24live.com on the Internet without any cost.
The internet.orgbrought bd24live.com under the project on 24 September.
100 million Internet users around the world could access to the Internet free by dot-ORG project is being launched in several countries. One of the founders of Facebook has launched a project in Bangladesh on 10 May.
bd24live.com, Prothom Alo and BD News are Under this project. There are not any other news side included here from Bangladesh. However, several other sites have come under this project. These sites are public information, job search-news, e-commerce, online market place, information about education, women's health, emergency numbers and weather websites.
Users can browse the sites by logging on to internet.org:
This service can be used by the smartphone application download. This app is now available on Google Play Store .
You have to do:
1. First you need to download the app. Go to the store for free. Then install the application on the mobile phone.
2. After installing it, open and log in to the Internet dot-org. If you do not have any account then you have to sign up.
3. You will see a list of Various websites on the internet in the dot-org homepage. It does not take charge of your data when viewing a website.
you can download Internet.org from the Google Play Store also.
1 . Including the list on internet dot org organization can be viewed free of charge only.
2. Only Robi subscribers are getting the benefits right now.
3. Photos , videos or any content of files can not be uploaded or downloaded.
- ‘JSC, JDC exams to be held in time’
- Man dies falling from bus roof
- One killed in Ashulia ‘gunfight’
- AL party leaders to take preparation for next polls
- Little child electrocuted in Munshiganj
- ‘Hasina is a true leader of subcontinent’
- ‘AL now much stronger than before’
- Tigers’ marvellous bowling going on
- Cameroon train derailment kills 55
- PM opens Awami League council
- AL’s council: Khaleda,Fakrul invited
- RU student’s body found in campus drain
- Trump objects to say whether he will accept election result
- Dhaka-Mymensingh rail communication interrupted
- Losing toss,Tigers to bowl first
- Obama urges Trump to stop whining
- School girl pregnant!
- ‘Bangladesh becomes role model in ICT’
- Digital World-2016 starts at Bashundhara
- British Bangladeshis launched a Fashion Week in London
- Police stands against Rampal protesters
- Indian visa without e-token for BD students
- Sheikh Russel’s birth anniversary today
- Wondrous uses of baking soda
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia