Read bd24live.com on the Internet without any cost
By the Social media Facebook internet.org project Robi customers could be able to read bd24live.com on the Internet without any cost.
The internet.orgbrought bd24live.com under the project on 24 September.
100 million Internet users around the world could access to the Internet free by dot-ORG project is being launched in several countries. One of the founders of Facebook has launched a project in Bangladesh on 10 May.
bd24live.com, Prothom Alo and BD News are Under this project. There are not any other news side included here from Bangladesh. However, several other sites have come under this project. These sites are public information, job search-news, e-commerce, online market place, information about education, women's health, emergency numbers and weather websites.
Users can browse the sites by logging on to internet.org:
This service can be used by the smartphone application download. This app is now available on Google Play Store .
You have to do:
1. First you need to download the app. Go to the store for free. Then install the application on the mobile phone.
2. After installing it, open and log in to the Internet dot-org. If you do not have any account then you have to sign up.
3. You will see a list of Various websites on the internet in the dot-org homepage. It does not take charge of your data when viewing a website.
you can download Internet.org from the Google Play Store also.
1 . Including the list on internet dot org organization can be viewed free of charge only.
2. Only Robi subscribers are getting the benefits right now.
3. Photos , videos or any content of files can not be uploaded or downloaded.
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Contraceptive pill can slash the risk of ovarian,womb
- Salman becomes Bollywood’s highest advance tax payer
- ICT to submit formal charges against Pak army
- 9 rescued while being trafficked to Malaysia
- 'Without Teesta, Prime Minister’s India visit hollow'
- Mufti Hannan opts to seek presidential mercy
- Keep watch on your children: Prime Minister
- Vodka drinkers at greater risk of injury
- Actress Nipun comes with new film ‘Dhushor Kuasha’
- Shakib-Al-Hasan regains top spot in 3 formats
- 'Militants planning to attack on government foundations'
- At least 26 die due to hunger in Somalia
- ‘No foreign troops would be tolerated’
- HEC students stage demonstration again
- HC asks BMCH doctors to join work today
- Full verdict released, no bar to execute Hannan
- Cops raid 2 ‘militant dens’ in Chittagong city
- ‘The darkest day in Sri Lankan cricket’
- New mums feel more judged by 'food police'
- Amitabh shares a post: ‘Death, the inevitable end’
- Cabinet approves 25 march as Genocide Day
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!