Health benefits to stop smoking
People breathe more easily and cough less when they give up smoking because their lung capacity improves by up to 10% within nine months.
Within 2 to 12 weeks of stopping smoking your blood circulation improves. This makes all physical activity, including walking and running, much easier.
Reduce the risk of getting serious smoking-related diseases such as heart disease, cancers, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and peripheral vascular disease.
If you stop smoking before the age of about 35, your life expectancy is only slightly less than it is for people who have never smoked.
If you stop smoking before the age of 50, you decrease the risk of dying from smoking-related diseases by 50%.
Stopping smoking improves the body's blood flow so improves sensitivity.
By stopping smoking, you'll be protecting the health of your non-smoking friends and family, too.
- Death Reference of 7 murder case reached at HC
- Young girl allegedly raped in Habiganj
- Sunny shared nude photographs via Facebook: Police
- Former APS of Suronjit, Faruque 5 years in prison
- Cricketer Arafat Sunny held
- Gambian leader Jammeh leaves power after 22 year
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema ends seeking blessing and mankind
- Rain wasted 3rd day of test
- Indian Train derailed, 23 killed, 50 injured
- 11 stomach-flattening ingredients
- ‘Awami League vows to face BNP's movement politically’
- ‘CEC doing everything to keep AL in power’
- Katrina Kaif shares a selfie from her bed
- ‘Power, energy ministry to be paperless by 3 years’
- 3 snatchers held in city
- Second Test in balance after Shakib’s triple-strike
- Vegetable market blast kills 18 in Pakistan
- Medical service suspended at BSMMU
- PM on the way to return home
- A story of breast cancer sufferer
- Akshay Kumar takes a dip in the holy Ganga
- ‘RAB is not responsible for the Seven-Murder’
- Biswa Ijtema 2nd phase begins
- Kareena will join fashion week in Mumbai
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!