Turn of acidity by this simple tips
Acidity is caused when there is an increased amount of gastric acid secretion in stomach. When the acid secretion is excessive, you feel like “heartburn”, which can be triggered if you have spicy foods. However, there are also many more reasons for acidity like empty stomach for long durations, irregular meals, etc.
However, there are certain ways through which you can easily curb the problem.
1. Coconut water is known as one of the best coolants for heartburn.
2. Ditch those carbonated and caffeinated beverages and opt for a healthier alternative like green tea or herbal tea.
3. Drink a glass of milk everyday.
4. If you are a regular smoker, cut down on the habit.
5. Reduce the spice quotient in your food. Try to avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.
6. Eat small but regular meals. Keeping long intervals between meals is another cause for acidity.
7. Mint is a natural coolant. Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass after meals.
8. Sucking on a piece of clove can do wonders for heartburn.
9. Have vegetables like drumsticks, beans, pumpkin, cabbage, carrot and spring onions.
10. Have your last meal at least two to three hours before you hit the sack.
- Quader vows to bring significant change in AL
- Stalker who beats college girls held
- Coast guard official arrested on graft charges
- Indian forces kill 19 Maoists in Odisha
- Two held with yaba in Mathbariya
- ‘JSC, JDC exams to be held in time’
- Man dies falling from bus roof
- One killed in Ashulia ‘gunfight’
- AL party leaders to take preparation for next polls
- Little child electrocuted in Munshiganj
- ‘Hasina is a true leader of subcontinent’
- ‘AL now much stronger than before’
- Tigers’ marvellous bowling going on
- Cameroon train derailment kills 55
- PM opens Awami League council
- AL’s council: Khaleda,Fakrul invited
- RU student’s body found in campus drain
- Trump objects to say whether he will accept election result
- Dhaka-Mymensingh rail communication interrupted
- Losing toss,Tigers to bowl first
- Obama urges Trump to stop whining
- School girl pregnant!
- ‘Bangladesh becomes role model in ICT’
- Digital World-2016 starts at Bashundhara
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia