Turn of acidity by this simple tips
Acidity is caused when there is an increased amount of gastric acid secretion in stomach. When the acid secretion is excessive, you feel like “heartburn”, which can be triggered if you have spicy foods. However, there are also many more reasons for acidity like empty stomach for long durations, irregular meals, etc.
However, there are certain ways through which you can easily curb the problem.
1. Coconut water is known as one of the best coolants for heartburn.
2. Ditch those carbonated and caffeinated beverages and opt for a healthier alternative like green tea or herbal tea.
3. Drink a glass of milk everyday.
4. If you are a regular smoker, cut down on the habit.
5. Reduce the spice quotient in your food. Try to avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.
6. Eat small but regular meals. Keeping long intervals between meals is another cause for acidity.
7. Mint is a natural coolant. Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass after meals.
8. Sucking on a piece of clove can do wonders for heartburn.
9. Have vegetables like drumsticks, beans, pumpkin, cabbage, carrot and spring onions.
10. Have your last meal at least two to three hours before you hit the sack.
- Death Reference of 7 murder case reached at HC
- Young girl allegedly raped in Habiganj
- Sunny shared nude photographs via Facebook: Police
- Former APS of Suronjit, Faruque 5 years in prison
- Cricketer Arafat Sunny held
- Gambian leader Jammeh leaves power after 22 year
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema ends seeking blessing and mankind
- Rain wasted 3rd day of test
- Indian Train derailed, 23 killed, 50 injured
- 11 stomach-flattening ingredients
- ‘Awami League vows to face BNP's movement politically’
- ‘CEC doing everything to keep AL in power’
- Katrina Kaif shares a selfie from her bed
- ‘Power, energy ministry to be paperless by 3 years’
- 3 snatchers held in city
- Second Test in balance after Shakib’s triple-strike
- Vegetable market blast kills 18 in Pakistan
- Medical service suspended at BSMMU
- PM on the way to return home
- A story of breast cancer sufferer
- Akshay Kumar takes a dip in the holy Ganga
- ‘RAB is not responsible for the Seven-Murder’
- Biswa Ijtema 2nd phase begins
- Kareena will join fashion week in Mumbai
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!