Dhaka, Friday, 28 October 2016

'Saudi troops will be sent to graveyard'

2016-02-13 21:33:50
'Saudi troops will be sent to graveyard'

Saudi media said earlier this week that some 350,000 forces from the Persian Gulf Arab states and a number of other countries, including Egypt, Sudan and Pakistan, would take part in the Saudi-led military exercise dubbed “North Thunder” in the area of Hafer al-Batin.

The spokesman for Iraq's Popular Mobilization Units has warned Saudi Arabia against any ground aggression into the Arab country.

We will turn Iraq into a "graveyard" for Saudi forces if they dare attack the country, Ahmad al-Assadi said on Saturday.

Damascus has issued warnings against any such move with Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem saying that any “ground intervention on Syrian territory without government authorization would amount to an aggression that must be resisted.”

He has also warned that potential aggressors would return home in a “wooden coffin.”

Last week at Iraq border the United States, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Sudan launched joint military exercises. The territory of the Iraq invasion has been reported that as maneuver.

User Comments:

World News Latest News

World News All News