Attack in Schools-hospitals in Syria, kills 50
About 50 civilians were killed when missiles hit five medical centers and two schools in rebel-held Syrian towns on Monday, the United Nations and residents said.
The UN said, 'Such attacks are a blatant violation of international laws'.
Among the sites hit was a Medecins Sans Frontieres hospital, where seven people were reportedly killed. France said such acts constituted war crimes.
Activists have accused Russia of carrying out the strikes but there has been no independent confirmation.
Fourteen people were killed in the town of Azaz near the Turkish border when missiles slammed into a school sheltering families fleeing the offensive and a children's hospital, two residents and a medic said.
In a separate incident, missiles hit another hospital in the town of Marat Numan in Idlib province, in northwestern Syria, said the French president of the Doctors Without Borders Sans Frontières (MSF) charity, which was supporting the hospital.
- Govt. to take steps for quick trial of rape cases
- Fashion for TEENS
- 65% female MP are victims of sexual harassment
- Trump warns of World War-III
- 6 held with fake notes
- Youth held over Jhenidah schoolgirl stabbing
- Man killed in Joypurhat ‘gunfight’
- Govt raises allowances for freedom fighters
- Four ‘JMB men’ arrested in Bagerhat
- Man stabbed to death in Sunamganj
- Two killed in Jhenidah ‘shootout’
- Gunmen attack Pakistan police,59 killed
- Quader vows to bring significant change in AL
- Stalker who beats college girls held
- Coast guard official arrested on graft charges
- Indian forces kill 19 Maoists in Odisha
- Two held with yaba in Mathbariya
- ‘JSC, JDC exams to be held in time’
- Man dies falling from bus roof
- One killed in Ashulia ‘gunfight’
- AL party leaders to take preparation for next polls
- Little child electrocuted in Munshiganj
- ‘Hasina is a true leader of subcontinent’
- ‘AL now much stronger than before’
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia