Attack in Schools-hospitals in Syria, kills 50
About 50 civilians were killed when missiles hit five medical centers and two schools in rebel-held Syrian towns on Monday, the United Nations and residents said.
The UN said, 'Such attacks are a blatant violation of international laws'.
Among the sites hit was a Medecins Sans Frontieres hospital, where seven people were reportedly killed. France said such acts constituted war crimes.
Activists have accused Russia of carrying out the strikes but there has been no independent confirmation.
Fourteen people were killed in the town of Azaz near the Turkish border when missiles slammed into a school sheltering families fleeing the offensive and a children's hospital, two residents and a medic said.
In a separate incident, missiles hit another hospital in the town of Marat Numan in Idlib province, in northwestern Syria, said the French president of the Doctors Without Borders Sans Frontières (MSF) charity, which was supporting the hospital.
- PM blasts media over shooting Gaibandha boy
- Snoring may cause a stroke!
- ‘Dangal’ makes history in Bollywood box-office
- Arafat Sunny put remand
- ‘Stay away from terrorism, militancy and drug’
- Death Reference of 7 murder case reached at HC
- Young girl allegedly raped in Habiganj
- 'Sunny shared nude photographs via Facebook'
- Former APS of Suronjit, Faruque jailed for 5 years
- Cricketer Arafat Sunny held
- Gambian leader Jammeh leaves power after 22 year
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema ends seeking blessing and mankind
- Rain wasted 3rd day of test
- Indian Train derailed, 23 killed, 50 injured
- 11 stomach-flattening ingredients
- ‘Awami League vows to face BNP's movement politically’
- ‘CEC doing everything to keep AL in power’
- Katrina Kaif shares a selfie from her bed
- ‘Power, energy ministry to be paperless by 3 years’
- 3 snatchers held in city
- Second Test in balance after Shakib’s triple-strike
- Vegetable market blast kills 18 in Pakistan
- Medical service suspended at BSMMU
- PM on the way to return home
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!