'Jesus Christ's son in my womb'
15-year-old a Zimbabwe girl claims a Nephilim impregnated her with the son of Jesus Christ.
In July 2015, an "angel of God" visited Latifah Smith-Nabengana and told her she had been chosen to bear Christ's son.
Latifah claims Jesus Christ impregnated her through a Nephilim. She said, "He told me that he was a Nephilim, like those described in the Bible,"said the girl.
She also said, "He told that he had a message from Jesus, He said that I was going to be pregnant, and that I would give birth to a son, Jesus' son." Her family being devout followers, did not contest her claim and showed flawless support, reports Zimbabwe News Day.
The doctor who has been following Latifah's pregnency said he cannot testify or invalidate her claims.
"For all I know, her pregnancy seems normal," claims the gynecologist. "Her claims of "Virgin pregnancy" are technically true, but that doesn't mean there was a divine intervention. I can tell you that it's a boy, but there is no way for me to determine if it is Jesus' son until he is born. If she asks for a DNA test at that time, then we can tell you who the father is".
- 6 months’ jail for driving car without licence
- ‘Hasina supports India for making country desert’
- 13 year hell for Chinese man after traditional practice
- ‘Everyone is calling me a badass and I like it’
- India to seal border with Bangladesh and Pakistan
- HC to deliver verdict April 2 for Rajib killing
- Tigers starts campaign with a comfortable win
- Bandarban fire burns 30 shops, four houses
- Gunshots and blasts near militant den goes on
- ‘BNP patronized the fundamentalists forces’
- Sunny Leone’s beach holiday includes sun, sand and bikinis
- Two militants killed in Sylhet Militant den
- Al Qaeda leader Qari killed in US air strike
- Mehedi's ODI inclusion was my decision: Papon
- 13 killed and 9 injured in Chuadanga road crash
- Militancy will be dispelled, says PM
- Wounded Rab director Azad to be taken to Singapore
- Section 144 imposed near militant den Atia Mahal
- Grow up, being a little sad is not a sign of mental illness
- Katrina returns from the shoot of ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ in Austria
- Tigers leave a massive target for Sri Lanka
- Crocodile attack kills a man in Barguna
- Fakhrul questions death of bomb-carrier
- CCC polls is a challenge for democratic journey
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!