Hair problems? use ghee
Tired of trying to control those unmanageable and unruly hair? Goodhealthy hair in these times of air pollution is hard to come by andwith global warming doing its stuff, the scorching heat doesn'texactly help matters.
This may have put you in a dilemma, but, were you aware that your kitchen has that one ingredient that can help you get rid of half of your hair problems?
That magic secret ingredient is Ghee! No, this is not about eating it, in fact, this is about applying it on your hair. You may not have seen or heard many people use this method, but it's super effective!
1. Desi ghee is the perfect conditioner for your unmanageable mane. Not only does it make your hair shiny, but it also makes them softer and luscious. Simply mix two tablespoons of ghee and one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply it directly on the hair and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
2. Ghee does promote hair growth, albeit with a little help from other kitchen ingredients. Once you apply ghee on the hair, you'll need to wash it off with either amla or onion juice. Wash your hair normally the next day. This method is ideal to be used at night before bed. Do this at least twice a month.
3. If you have dry hair and dry scalp, then you probably suffer from dandruff issues too. Although, this is something that most people complain about during winter season, ghee is your best friend during these times. All you have to do is massage your scalp with a mixture of lukewarm ghee and almond oil. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash your hair with rose water to remove the oil from the tresses. Try
this twice a month to get rid of dandruff.
- Home ministry divided into 2 divisions
- N’ganj teacher assault: probe report submitted
- Bad news for BCB
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema starts Friday
- 39 jailed in India for human trafficking
- Reckless truck took away 24 children’s lives in India
- 15 members of ‘human trafficking gang’ held
- Robber killed in Kushtia ‘gunfight’
- 2 killed in Kushtia truck collision
- College student Juma’s assailant held
- President optimistic about formation of strong EC
- ‘Export earnings to exceed $60bn by 2021’
- Full verdict of Mufti Hannan published
- You need to eat more chocolate for best mood
- Salman Khan thanks fans for support in arm case
- Why not MP Rana’s bail, ask HC
- Peanut vendor’s story of learning English
- AD declares Kader Siddiqui’s nomination invalid
- Mushi to miss the 2nd test
- 'SAARC is very much alive'
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez admits tax fraud
- 'Govt firm to ensure compliance in RMG industry'
- Man found dead with throat slit in Rupsha
- Graft case: 3 Agrani Bank officers jailed in Chittagong
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!