Hair problems? use ghee
Tired of trying to control those unmanageable and unruly hair? Goodhealthy hair in these times of air pollution is hard to come by andwith global warming doing its stuff, the scorching heat doesn'texactly help matters.
This may have put you in a dilemma, but, were you aware that your kitchen has that one ingredient that can help you get rid of half of your hair problems?
That magic secret ingredient is Ghee! No, this is not about eating it, in fact, this is about applying it on your hair. You may not have seen or heard many people use this method, but it's super effective!
1. Desi ghee is the perfect conditioner for your unmanageable mane. Not only does it make your hair shiny, but it also makes them softer and luscious. Simply mix two tablespoons of ghee and one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply it directly on the hair and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
2. Ghee does promote hair growth, albeit with a little help from other kitchen ingredients. Once you apply ghee on the hair, you'll need to wash it off with either amla or onion juice. Wash your hair normally the next day. This method is ideal to be used at night before bed. Do this at least twice a month.
3. If you have dry hair and dry scalp, then you probably suffer from dandruff issues too. Although, this is something that most people complain about during winter season, ghee is your best friend during these times. All you have to do is massage your scalp with a mixture of lukewarm ghee and almond oil. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash your hair with rose water to remove the oil from the tresses. Try
this twice a month to get rid of dandruff.
- 4 held with petrol bombs in Gazipur
- Missing schoolboy found dead in Gazipur
- 2 killed in'gunfight' in Pabna
- Bangladesh opt to bat first
- Govt. to take steps for quick trial of rape cases
- Fashion for TEENS
- 65% female MP are victims of sexual harassment
- Trump warns of World War-III
- 6 held with fake notes
- Youth held over Jhenidah schoolgirl stabbing
- Man killed in Joypurhat ‘gunfight’
- Govt raises allowances for freedom fighters
- Four ‘JMB men’ arrested in Bagerhat
- Man stabbed to death in Sunamganj
- Two killed in Jhenidah ‘shootout’
- Gunmen attack Pakistan police,59 killed
- Quader vows to bring significant change in AL
- Stalker who beats college girls held
- Coast guard official arrested on graft charges
- Indian forces kill 19 Maoists in Odisha
- Two held with yaba in Mathbariya
- ‘JSC, JDC exams to be held in time’
- Man dies falling from bus roof
- One killed in Ashulia ‘gunfight’
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia