Hair problems? use ghee
Tired of trying to control those unmanageable and unruly hair? Goodhealthy hair in these times of air pollution is hard to come by andwith global warming doing its stuff, the scorching heat doesn'texactly help matters.
This may have put you in a dilemma, but, were you aware that your kitchen has that one ingredient that can help you get rid of half of your hair problems?
That magic secret ingredient is Ghee! No, this is not about eating it, in fact, this is about applying it on your hair. You may not have seen or heard many people use this method, but it's super effective!
1. Desi ghee is the perfect conditioner for your unmanageable mane. Not only does it make your hair shiny, but it also makes them softer and luscious. Simply mix two tablespoons of ghee and one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply it directly on the hair and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
2. Ghee does promote hair growth, albeit with a little help from other kitchen ingredients. Once you apply ghee on the hair, you'll need to wash it off with either amla or onion juice. Wash your hair normally the next day. This method is ideal to be used at night before bed. Do this at least twice a month.
3. If you have dry hair and dry scalp, then you probably suffer from dandruff issues too. Although, this is something that most people complain about during winter season, ghee is your best friend during these times. All you have to do is massage your scalp with a mixture of lukewarm ghee and almond oil. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash your hair with rose water to remove the oil from the tresses. Try
this twice a month to get rid of dandruff.
- Grow up, being a little sad is not a sign of mental illness
- Katrina returns from the shoot of ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ in Austria
- Tigers leave a massive target for Sri Lanka
- Crocodile attack kills a man in Barguna
- Fakhrul questions death of bomb-carrier
- CCC polls is a challenge for democratic journey
- Saudi embassy confirms UK attacker from Saudi
- Nation observes 'Genocide Day' for the very first time
- Couple’s throat-slit bodies found in Bandarban
- 69 rescued from ‘Sylhet militant den'
- Teesta deal is a matter of time: Obaidul
- SWAT team begins operation in Sylhet ‘militant den’
- Mashrafe not fixating on rankings in ODIs
- The tortoise chases a ball around the room like a dog
- Kangana gifts herself a bungalow for 30th birthday
- Two more held over British parliament attack
- Mymensingh road crash kills 10
- Police call militants of ‘Atia Mahal’ for surrender
- General Diary filed over Bangladesh Bank fire
- Arifa’s ‘killer’ ex-husband arrested from Tangail
- Voting ends in Gaibandha-1 by-polls
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!