UC officials have a meeting with bd24live
BD24live.com. The only independent online news portal. Within a few time it has been known in the country and abroad for its neutral news.
BD24live.com is a media partner of the UC mobile web browser. UC Browser is a institution of the world-renowned Alibaba Group. To monitor the market place in Bangladesh UC browser's delegation have come to Bangladesh. As part of that, they have invited for a courtesy call to BD24live.com.
On 22nd February in the morning at the lobby of Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel, delegates of BD24live.com met with representatives of the Alibaba Group, the marketing manager for mobile business Saing Dong.
On behalf of BD24live.com there was present, Managing Director of BD24Live Media (Pvt) Ltd. Amirul Islam Asad, IT Officer Saiful Islam and Staff Correspondent Sohag Arefin. In the two-hour long conversation They comes up with several suggestions for company's significant progress. They hoped to work together.
Saing Dong said, "I like to see the sincerity of BD24live.com. I think UC Browser and BD24live.com together could do something good."
BD24Live Media (Pvt) Ltd. Managing Director Amirul Islam Asad said, "I am personally very proud that our beloved BD24live.com is the media partner of world's first and the second in Bangladesh UC web browser."
Note that, UC browser to open the world's first Bengali mobile internet browser.
- Govt raises allowances for freedom fighters
- Four ‘JMB men’ arrested in Bagerhat
- Man stabbed to death in Sunamganj
- Two killed in Jhenidah ‘shootout’
- Gunmen attack Pakistan police,59 killed
- Quader vows to bring significant change in AL
- Stalker who beats college girls held
- Coast guard official arrested on graft charges
- Indian forces kill 19 Maoists in Odisha
- Two held with yaba in Mathbariya
- ‘JSC, JDC exams to be held in time’
- Man dies falling from bus roof
- One killed in Ashulia ‘gunfight’
- AL party leaders to take preparation for next polls
- Little child electrocuted in Munshiganj
- ‘Hasina is a true leader of subcontinent’
- ‘AL now much stronger than before’
- Tigers’ marvellous bowling going on
- Cameroon train derailment kills 55
- PM opens Awami League council
- AL’s council: Khaleda,Fakrul invited
- RU student’s body found in campus drain
- Trump objects to say whether he will accept election result
- Dhaka-Mymensingh rail communication interrupted
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia