BNP attacked on Awami League: 25 injured
BNP candidate Raisul Alam and their party workers attacked on the Awami League candidate Liaquat Hussain Monsur. They are tha candidates of Bhola Union Parishad elections. Tuesday night at 10 pm the attack occurred in the area of the kamaruddi Union.
In the meantime, the attackers guns fired, bombs and sticks at least 25 people were injured along with the Awami League party chairman. 3 of them were seriously injured anf were admitted to Comilla Sadar Hospital.
The rest of the people are in the first aid clinic. The attackers demolished the AL party chairman candidate's 5 election office.
Meanwhile, the party's candidates for the chairman post, his big brother former president of district of youth party alleged that they are innocent and he assault charges against the chairman of AL candidate. He said, the BNP candidate Raisul Alam was in his office. In the meantime, the AL party chairman candidate coaches his men attacked with machetes and sticks. In the meantime, more than 16 people were injured in BNP office. The injured were taken first aid.
- ‘JSC, JDC exams to be held in time’
- Man dies falling from bus roof
- One killed in Ashulia ‘gunfight’
- AL party leaders to take preparation for next polls
- Little child electrocuted in Munshiganj
- ‘Hasina is a true leader of subcontinent’
- ‘AL now much stronger than before’
- Tigers’ marvellous bowling going on
- Cameroon train derailment kills 55
- PM opens Awami League council
- AL’s council: Khaleda,Fakrul invited
- RU student’s body found in campus drain
- Trump objects to say whether he will accept election result
- Dhaka-Mymensingh rail communication interrupted
- Losing toss,Tigers to bowl first
- Obama urges Trump to stop whining
- School girl pregnant!
- ‘Bangladesh becomes role model in ICT’
- Digital World-2016 starts at Bashundhara
- British Bangladeshis launched a Fashion Week in London
- Police stands against Rampal protesters
- Indian visa without e-token for BD students
- Sheikh Russel’s birth anniversary today
- Wondrous uses of baking soda
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia