Now there is a 'Tree Woman'
An unknown disease have found in Afroza Begum's (36) hand. Three fingers of her right hand is looking like a thick branch of a tree. Afroza Begum, wife of Billal Hossain lives in Tarash upazila's coksorappur village in Sirajgong has been suffering from since birth, the family sources said.
She was taken to the Tarash Upazila Health Complex for treatment. The medical officer Dr. Masud Rana Badal, Dr. Ruhul Amin Rony, Dr. Sojib Kumar Roy and Medical Officer Dr. Simul Talukder examined her. X-rays of his right hand has been done. Doctors could not say somrthing for sure about her disease.
Afroja the mother of two children, can't do any work with her right hand. However, there is the feeling in her right hand. Sometimes grow blisters in her hand and it pains a lot. Sometimes the pain comes right up to the shoulder.
She said, her husband could not carry the treatment. She will be very grateful if rich man come to bear the cost of her treatment.
- AL’s council: Khaleda,Fakrul invited
- RU student’s body found in campus drain
- Trump objects to say whether he will accept election result
- Dhaka-Mymensingh rail communication interrupted
- Losing toss,Tigers to bowl first
- Obama urges Trump to stop whining
- School girl pregnant!
- ‘Bangladesh becomes role model in ICT’
- Digital World-2016 starts at Bashundhara
- British Bangladeshis launched a Fashion Week in London
- Police stands against Rampal protesters
- Indian visa without e-token for BD students
- Sheikh Russel’s birth anniversary today
- Wondrous uses of baking soda
- 7 JMB associates arrested
- Wild elephant attack kills an old man
- Several Jamaat leaders arrested in Jhenaidah
- Suspected killer of Nazimuddin arrested in city
- 3 held with weapons in Sherpur
- PM returns today
- Bangladesh, India to work together
- Modi welcomes Hasina in Bengali words
- 4 dead bodies found in Savar
- A teenager killed in Sharsha road accident
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia