Now there is a 'Tree Woman'
An unknown disease have found in Afroza Begum's (36) hand. Three fingers of her right hand is looking like a thick branch of a tree. Afroza Begum, wife of Billal Hossain lives in Tarash upazila's coksorappur village in Sirajgong has been suffering from since birth, the family sources said.
She was taken to the Tarash Upazila Health Complex for treatment. The medical officer Dr. Masud Rana Badal, Dr. Ruhul Amin Rony, Dr. Sojib Kumar Roy and Medical Officer Dr. Simul Talukder examined her. X-rays of his right hand has been done. Doctors could not say somrthing for sure about her disease.
Afroja the mother of two children, can't do any work with her right hand. However, there is the feeling in her right hand. Sometimes grow blisters in her hand and it pains a lot. Sometimes the pain comes right up to the shoulder.
She said, her husband could not carry the treatment. She will be very grateful if rich man come to bear the cost of her treatment.
- ‘7-murder verdict ensures justice’
- Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’
- Deepika and Vin Diesel celebrate the success of ‘xXx’
- Red chilli may help you live longer
- ‘Seven-murder verdict proves rule of law’
- 4 women imprisoned without trial, attend in the HC
- PM reaches Davos to attend WEF
- 4 died in Bagerhat bus crash
- No serious injury, says Mushfiq
- Violence inside 2 prisons in Brazil leaves 26 dead
- 20 died in Turkish Airlines cargo jet crashed:
- New Zealand beat Bangladesh by 7 wickets
- College student stabbed by young man
- 7 murder case: Including Nur Hossain 26 awarded death penalty
- Hajj pre-registration begins today
- Father of Chinese Romanization dies at 111
- Akheri Munajat of Biswa Ijtema held today
- BD’s human rights scenario more terrible than HRW report
- Depression may be as risky as obesity and cholesterol
- Kareena to come back in work in February
- SC extends till Feb 5 to publish gazette
- 'Bangladesh witnessed a spate of violent attacks'
- Cloning UNO’s mobile number, miscreants demand money from all UP chairmen
- BCB announces preliminary squad for India and Sri Lanka tour
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!