ISIS collect explosive from India!
Islamic State collect explosive from 20 countries and the various military provisions. Turkey is the biggest supplier then India. Indian firms have denied the accusations.
A report by the European Union of the Islamic State (IS) told that, from 20 countries, total of 51 company is exposed to supply the military. The report has been made by an organization named, 'Conflict Armament Research' (CAR).
The CAR study, which spanned a period of 20 months, however noted that the components were all “legally exported” under government-issued licences from India to entities in Lebanon and Turkey. The named companies produced, sold, or received critical material, such as chemical precursors, detonating cords, detonators, cables, wires, and other electronic components.
“Our product, namely safety-fuse, is an explosives accessory. Moreover, we have never exported our product directly to Lebanon or Turkey. Most of the time, our products are produced by us and exported by merchant exporting companies like Solar Industries, Economic Explosives, Premier Explosives and Ideal Industrial Explosives — all explosives manufacturers,” Jay Khemka, general manager of Chamundi Explosives, which is reported to have supplied safety fuses, said. All companies named by him figure in the CAR list.
- Govt. to take steps for quick trial of rape cases
- Fashion for TEENS
- 65% female MP are victims of sexual harassment
- Trump warns of World War-III
- 6 held with fake notes
- Youth held over Jhenidah schoolgirl stabbing
- Man killed in Joypurhat ‘gunfight’
- Govt raises allowances for freedom fighters
- Four ‘JMB men’ arrested in Bagerhat
- Man stabbed to death in Sunamganj
- Two killed in Jhenidah ‘shootout’
- Gunmen attack Pakistan police,59 killed
- Quader vows to bring significant change in AL
- Stalker who beats college girls held
- Coast guard official arrested on graft charges
- Indian forces kill 19 Maoists in Odisha
- Two held with yaba in Mathbariya
- ‘JSC, JDC exams to be held in time’
- Man dies falling from bus roof
- One killed in Ashulia ‘gunfight’
- AL party leaders to take preparation for next polls
- Little child electrocuted in Munshiganj
- ‘Hasina is a true leader of subcontinent’
- ‘AL now much stronger than before’
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia