Lose weight in one month without exercise!
As the saying goes 'slow and steady wins the race', this applies in a weight loss plan too. You don't have to go on a crash diet, instead, make small changes to your diet that will help you lose effectively. Here's a few tricks that will help you safely lose in a month by simply making some changes to your diet, lifestyle and without even hitting the gym.
* Stop drinking diet soda daily to lose weight as well as avoid other health problems.
* Drink plenty of water that will keep you feeling full and help you stay hydrated throughout the day.
* Include protein, fruits, vegetables at each meal.
* Skip your favourite weekly ice cream binge and other creamy beverages.
* De-junk your kitchen - avoid storing those sugary snacks, processed chips, frozen treats, and other junk foods. Instead, store healthy foods and snacks – fresh fruits, low-fat, low-calorie foods.
* Replace your fruit juices with fresh fruits.
* Cut back on your wine from two glasses to just one.
* Reduce your daily salad dressings or opt for the non-fat varieties.
* Cut back on sugar and caffeine as both of these can leave you more tired and cause cravings.
* Cut back on meats, fried dishes and other foods that are high in fats.
- Messi already signed new contract with Barcelona
- Hartal on Tuesday protesting gas price hike
- 6 myths you probably don’t know about an aquarium
- ‘Anaarkali Of Aarah’ trailer releases, see it
- Hefazat protests against Greek statue in SC
- ‘Kim Jong Nam killed by VX nerve agent’
- 5 cops injured in Noakhali road crash
- Khadiza on way to home from CRP
- Shafik gets permission, leaves for London
- BNP demands rejecting gas price hike
- Bernicat meets Khaleda to understand political situation
- PM slams Khaleda for destroying dignity of Martyrs
- Tarana for expanding Ekushey spirit
- 3 Indian channels to continue in Bangladesh
- ‘Mass exile not goal of immigration memos’
- Young man kills 3 siblings in Narsingdi
- No more spam Calls with the Truecaller App
- Charge sheet to be submitted March 27
- ‘Kader mastermind of MP Liton’s murder’
- Driver gets life in Tareque, Mishuk killing case
- Sussanne Khan on bonding with Hrithik Roshan
- Liton murder: Ex-JP MP Kader Khan held in Bogra
- Growing attacks on troopers at border: BSF
- CJ apologises for not having Bangla in court
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!