Lose weight in one month without exercise!
As the saying goes 'slow and steady wins the race', this applies in a weight loss plan too. You don't have to go on a crash diet, instead, make small changes to your diet that will help you lose effectively. Here's a few tricks that will help you safely lose in a month by simply making some changes to your diet, lifestyle and without even hitting the gym.
* Stop drinking diet soda daily to lose weight as well as avoid other health problems.
* Drink plenty of water that will keep you feeling full and help you stay hydrated throughout the day.
* Include protein, fruits, vegetables at each meal.
* Skip your favourite weekly ice cream binge and other creamy beverages.
* De-junk your kitchen - avoid storing those sugary snacks, processed chips, frozen treats, and other junk foods. Instead, store healthy foods and snacks – fresh fruits, low-fat, low-calorie foods.
* Replace your fruit juices with fresh fruits.
* Cut back on your wine from two glasses to just one.
* Reduce your daily salad dressings or opt for the non-fat varieties.
* Cut back on sugar and caffeine as both of these can leave you more tired and cause cravings.
* Cut back on meats, fried dishes and other foods that are high in fats.