Lose weight in one month without exercise!
As the saying goes 'slow and steady wins the race', this applies in a weight loss plan too. You don't have to go on a crash diet, instead, make small changes to your diet that will help you lose effectively. Here's a few tricks that will help you safely lose in a month by simply making some changes to your diet, lifestyle and without even hitting the gym.
* Stop drinking diet soda daily to lose weight as well as avoid other health problems.
* Drink plenty of water that will keep you feeling full and help you stay hydrated throughout the day.
* Include protein, fruits, vegetables at each meal.
* Skip your favourite weekly ice cream binge and other creamy beverages.
* De-junk your kitchen - avoid storing those sugary snacks, processed chips, frozen treats, and other junk foods. Instead, store healthy foods and snacks – fresh fruits, low-fat, low-calorie foods.
* Replace your fruit juices with fresh fruits.
* Cut back on your wine from two glasses to just one.
* Reduce your daily salad dressings or opt for the non-fat varieties.
* Cut back on sugar and caffeine as both of these can leave you more tired and cause cravings.
* Cut back on meats, fried dishes and other foods that are high in fats.
- Muhith favours 15% VAT again
- ‘Bangladesh is safe for foreigners’
- Shakib in career-best ICC test rankings
- ‘Awami League creates instability conditions in politics’
- Overloaded truck not to be allowed on highways: Minister
- IS using Church as headquarter in Iraq
- Court rejected bail, sent sunny to jail
- Big fight in release: 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees'
- Jute bags use mandatory for more 11 goods
- PM slams rights orgs for keeping mum
- Ants can navigate while walking backwards
- 'Dhingana’ from ‘Raees’ releases today
- HC rejects plea against holding office
- 2 cases of bird flu detected in Bangladesh
- 2 Bangladeshi IS suspects arrested in Kuala Lumpur
- Mastermind Rajib makes reportedly ‘confession’
- ‘AL leaders desperate to cling to power fearing public wraths’
- UP chairman Akhi suspended over Nasirnagar attack
- The symptoms may be caused by a parasite carried by cat
- ‘Shah Rukh Khan spoilt me’
- Burmese army asks for 'time' to solve Rohingya crisis
- 2 suspects remanded over Liton murder
- Cricketer Sunny sued again for 'demanding dowry
- Landslide kills 2 in Sylhet
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!