Are you addicted in love?
A 2010 Stanford study went on to prove that the butterflies are real. The study found that the euphoric 'high' of early days of love affects the brain in the same way drugs like cocaine or pain relievers do. And it seems people have found their go-to fix.
LOVE AS A BAD MEDICINE:
Relationship addiction is on a high, pun unintended. The guiding principles are the same as any other addiction. Love addicts have a chronic and compulsive craving for romantic love to get a sense of security and self-worth. They flit from relationship-to- relationship, or stay in an emotionally — sometimes physically — abusive relationship because they feel a need for it.
- Do you think that if only someone loved you you'd be happy?
- Looking for love as shown in movies or music?
- Ever tried to talk yourself into loving someone you weren't really into because you needed the love?
- Felt the need to make up rather than end it?
- Stayed in a bad relationship because you can't be alone?
- In a committed relationship, do you doubt your choice or think about an ex?
- Ever not been in a relationship?
- Do you take time out after a break up?
- Expect your lover to make you feel loved all the time?
- Think in your head someone is 'yours' even if they aren't?
VERDICT: If most of your answers are yes, you are a love addict.
- Teesta deal is a matter of time: Obaidul
- SWAT team begins operation in Sylhet ‘militant den’
- Mashrafe not fixating on rankings in ODIs
- The tortoise chases a ball around the room like a dog
- Kangana gifts herself a bungalow for 30th birthday
- Two more held over British parliament attack
- Mymensingh road crash kills 10
- Police call militants of ‘Atia Mahal’ for surrender
- General Diary filed over Bangladesh Bank fire
- Arifa’s ‘killer’ ex-husband arrested from Tangail
- Voting ends in Gaibandha-1 by-polls
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Contraceptive pill can slash the risk of ovarian,womb
- Salman becomes Bollywood’s highest advance tax payer
- ICT to submit formal charges against Pak army
- 9 rescued while being trafficked to Malaysia
- 'Without Teesta, Prime Minister’s India visit hollow'
- Mufti Hannan opts to seek presidential mercy
- Keep watch on your children: Prime Minister
- Vodka drinkers at greater risk of injury
- Actress Nipun comes with new film ‘Dhushor Kuasha’
- Shakib-Al-Hasan regains top spot in 3 formats
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!