'I feel so proud to act with Nirob'
Entertainment Desk: Two days have passed since the shooting of Bollywood new film titled ‘Bala’ directed by Faisal Saif began. Bangladeshi actorNirobhas played incentral characterand Bollywood popular actress Kavita Radheshyam acts asheroineofNirob.
As it is the first bollywood film for Nirob, he has no previous experience. Bangladeshi fans of Nirob are very curious to know how he is doing in shooting and what are the people of India and the casts of the movie are thinking about him.
Therefore,to know something about Nirob,the official entertainment reporter of bd24live.com talked with Kavita Radheshyam over cellphone.
She praised a lot of Nirob. ‘He is a heart-throb hero and we all are amazed to see the performance of Nirob’. Although Nirob faced a new environment,a new language and a lot of unknown co-actors, he did well in shooting,said the Indian popular actress.
She was asked to answer how she felt to act with new comer Nirob. She said, I have had a very different experience having work with Nirob and he is really very cute.
When we asked her, ‘Does he face language problem?,she said, it cannot be imagined that it is the first film for Nirob because he can speak Hindi better than we do and I am feeling very proud to act with such a good actor’.
Moreover, Pakistani popular model and actress Mira Khan is also in the cast.
- ‘7-murder verdict ensures justice’
- Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’
- Deepika and Vin Diesel celebrate the success of ‘xXx’
- Red chilli may help you live longer
- ‘Seven-murder verdict proves rule of law’
- 4 women imprisoned without trial, attend in the HC
- PM reaches Davos to attend WEF
- 4 died in Bagerhat bus crash
- No serious injury, says Mushfiq
- Violence inside 2 prisons in Brazil leaves 26 dead
- 20 died in Turkish Airlines cargo jet crashed:
- New Zealand beat Bangladesh by 7 wickets
- College student stabbed by young man
- 7 murder case: Including Nur Hossain 26 awarded death penalty
- Hajj pre-registration begins today
- Father of Chinese Romanization dies at 111
- Akheri Munajat of Biswa Ijtema held today
- BD’s human rights scenario more terrible than HRW report
- Depression may be as risky as obesity and cholesterol
- Kareena to come back in work in February
- SC extends till Feb 5 to publish gazette
- 'Bangladesh witnessed a spate of violent attacks'
- Cloning UNO’s mobile number, miscreants demand money from all UP chairmen
- BCB announces preliminary squad for India and Sri Lanka tour
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!