'Aynabaji' to be released in USA,Canada
Entertainment Desk:Amitabh Reza Chowdhury's first feature film titled gothugeresponse in Paris too. Now the movie is going to be released in USA and Canada. The superhit movie saw a huge success in the country's theaters and then it was released at the Publicis Cinémas in Paris on the 17thNovember. Director Amitabh Reza along with producer Ziauddin Adil and writer Gousul AlamShaonjoined the show.
According to the sources, the Paris first show also became houseful and drew huge attention among the Cine-lovers of the country.
The film will gradually be released in theaters commercially in other countries including USA, Australia, and Canada.
Aynabaji will be released in various cinema halls located in New York City, San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Dallas and Canadian cities like Toronto, Calgary on November 19. The film will be shown in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth in Australia on November 26. Aynabaji will be shown 14 times in the whole week.
The film was released in Star Cineplex, Blockbuster Cinemas, Balaka Cine World on September 30. The film has since been outstanding successful and pulled viewers in great numbers. Actors, politicians, athletes, dignitaries and eminent personalities and general viewers in the country praised the film. In addition, the film achieved the Best Narrative Film Award in the Seattle South Asian Film Festival of United States.
The film cast includes Chanchal Chowdhury as Sharafat Karim Ayna/Nizam Sayeed Chowdhury, Masuma Rahman Nabila as Hridi, Partha Barua as a news reporter, Lutfur Rahman George as a dishonest businessman, Jamil Ahmed as manservant among others.
- BNP prolongs support to hartal on gas tarrif hike
- Mathews to miss two Tests against Bangladesh
- Know how to look gorgeous beyond 30s
- 8 burnt in Old Dhaka fire, fire service working
- Ayesha opens up about her shocking makeover
- China Nanchang hotel fire kills 3, injures 14
- Menon slams Hefazat over HC statue removal
- Bangladeshi citizens to get MRPs in 7 days
- BNP circulate to bring back reformists
- ‘Diversify products, expand export market’
- Messi already signed new contract with Barcelona
- Hartal on Tuesday protesting gas price hike
- 6 myths you probably don’t know about an aquarium
- ‘Anaarkali Of Aarah’ trailer releases, see it
- Hefazat protests against Greek statue in SC
- ‘Kim Jong Nam killed by VX nerve agent’
- 5 cops injured in Noakhali road crash
- Khadiza on way to home from CRP
- Shafik gets permission, leaves for London
- BNP demands rejecting gas price hike
- Bernicat meets Khaleda to understand political situation
- PM slams Khaleda for destroying dignity of Martyrs
- Tarana for expanding Ekushey spirit
- 3 Indian channels to continue in Bangladesh
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!