Men love being in a relationship
A lot of men, we assume, are afraid of promise. Some people really do and they have their own legit reasons for that but you'd be amazed to know that much against the popular belief, most men actually love being in a relationship. Yes, it happens and here is why!
1. They cherish physical touch
Men love physical relationship. Not just having sex, even a non-sexual touch is something that can make them go much more crazy. Cuddling, embracement from behind, playing with their hair or touching their neck gives them a feeling of being loved. All these actions give them a sense of attachment, passion and care which every guy loves.
2. Loads of having sex
3. A sense of emotional complement
A lot of women would negate this point but men can actually get emotionally engaged in relationships. Once the ice breaks, you will see an adorable little baby cocooned inside that huge muscular body. They usually don't show their emotional side to anyone, but once in a committed relationship, they soon open about anything anytime with their girlfriend without being judged.
4. They have a companionship perpetually
One of the biggest advantages of being a relationship is that you have a companion 24*7. Men often find their game, movie and gossip buddy all in one. This means they won't feel lonely ever.
5. Partner to help organize life (and stuff)
When you think about a guy's room, how do you imagine it? Messy. Untidy. Unorganised. But when they are in a relationship, they have someone to take care of this nasty habit. The work gets divided eventually and they have much less to be concerned about.
6. They love to be cared for
No matter how old men get, they always crave for someone to care for them. Times when they are unwell, have had a nasty tiff with their bosses or are generally feeling blue, men love it when women are able to immediately pull them out of their morbid mood.
7. Someone to depend on for honest opinions
Who doesn't like honesty? No matter how cold one looks from outside, an honest conversation can win anyone's heart. A girlfriend is someone you can count on for honest suggestions, be it for a new haircut, a pair of skinny jeans or even any formal discussion.
- ‘BNP patronized the fundamentalists forces’
- Sunny Leone’s beach holiday includes sun, sand and bikinis
- Two militants killed in Sylhet Militant den
- Al Qaeda leader Qari killed in US air strike
- Mehedi's ODI inclusion was my decision: Papon
- 13 killed and 9 injured in Chuadanga road crash
- Militancy will be dispelled, says PM
- Wounded Rab director Azad to be taken to Singapore
- Section 144 imposed near militant den Atia Mahal
- Grow up, being a little sad is not a sign of mental illness
- Katrina returns from the shoot of ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ in Austria
- Tigers leave a massive target for Sri Lanka
- Crocodile attack kills a man in Barguna
- Fakhrul questions death of bomb-carrier
- CCC polls is a challenge for democratic journey
- Saudi embassy confirms UK attacker from Saudi
- Nation observes 'Genocide Day' for the very first time
- Couple’s throat-slit bodies found in Bandarban
- 69 rescued from ‘Sylhet militant den'
- Teesta deal is a matter of time: Obaidul
- SWAT team begins operation in Sylhet ‘militant den’
- Mashrafe not fixating on rankings in ODIs
- The tortoise chases a ball around the room like a dog
- Kangana gifts herself a bungalow for 30th birthday
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!