Some medical benefits of ginger
Online Desk:Ginger is one of the most widely used ingredients in home remedies. It has carminative properties, making it the perfect condiment to have for various health conditions. And winter is the perfect weather to use it, let’s see how...
Ginger contains compounds like gingerols and zingerone that are believed to keep the body warm. It helps combat cold extremities.
How to use it: Take 1 tablespoon of sliced ginger and put it in two cups of boiling water for ten minutes. After pouring, add a few drops of honey in this ginger water and drink it for at least 2 or 3 times a day.
As discussed, ginger has a warming effect on the body, it does wonders to the sore and cold feet.
How to use it: In a pot of boiling water, add a handful slices of ginger. Once it starts to cool, soak your feet for 15 minutes. Following this at least twice a day will keep your feet healthily warm.
If you are suffering from cold and cough, this remedy will definitely soothe your symptoms. Make a cough syrup at home using ginger and honey and get speedy recovery.
How to use it: Take a tablespoon of raw honey and add a few drops of ginger in it. You can grate it to extract the juice. Stir well and drink this mixture. Having it at least 2 to 4 times a day will help in quick healing.
Due to its inflammatory properties, ginger is considered to be the best natural painkiller.
How to use it: Add ginger in your daily meals or prepare ginger tea to reduce body pains and inflammation.
To prepare ginger tea, peel some ginger and boil it in water for ten minutes. Remove from heat. Add lime juice and honey to taste.
- PM on the way to return home
- A story of breast cancer sufferer
- Akshay Kumar takes a dip in the holy Ganga
- ‘RAB is not responsible for the Seven-Murder’
- Biswa Ijtema 2nd phase begins
- Kareena will join fashion week in Mumbai
- 2 arrested with huge fake passports in Mohammadpur
- 38 BNP leaders and activists arrested in Gaibandha
- 17 shops gutted in Borguna
- Tanu murder’s 10 months: rising anger and frustration
- Soumya and Shakib save Bangladesh, out for 289
- Judicial probe body blamed MP salim Osman
- Henceforth Neimer’s goal
- US air strikes killed 80 IS militants
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema begins today
- Home ministry divided into 2 divisions
- N’ganj teacher assault: probe report submitted
- Bad news for BCB
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema starts Friday
- 39 jailed in India for human trafficking
- Reckless truck took away 24 children’s lives in India
- 15 members of ‘human trafficking gang’ held
- Robber killed in Kushtia ‘gunfight’
- 2 killed in Kushtia truck collision
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!