Some medical benefits of ginger
Online Desk:Ginger is one of the most widely used ingredients in home remedies. It has carminative properties, making it the perfect condiment to have for various health conditions. And winter is the perfect weather to use it, let’s see how...
Ginger contains compounds like gingerols and zingerone that are believed to keep the body warm. It helps combat cold extremities.
How to use it: Take 1 tablespoon of sliced ginger and put it in two cups of boiling water for ten minutes. After pouring, add a few drops of honey in this ginger water and drink it for at least 2 or 3 times a day.
As discussed, ginger has a warming effect on the body, it does wonders to the sore and cold feet.
How to use it: In a pot of boiling water, add a handful slices of ginger. Once it starts to cool, soak your feet for 15 minutes. Following this at least twice a day will keep your feet healthily warm.
If you are suffering from cold and cough, this remedy will definitely soothe your symptoms. Make a cough syrup at home using ginger and honey and get speedy recovery.
How to use it: Take a tablespoon of raw honey and add a few drops of ginger in it. You can grate it to extract the juice. Stir well and drink this mixture. Having it at least 2 to 4 times a day will help in quick healing.
Due to its inflammatory properties, ginger is considered to be the best natural painkiller.
How to use it: Add ginger in your daily meals or prepare ginger tea to reduce body pains and inflammation.
To prepare ginger tea, peel some ginger and boil it in water for ten minutes. Remove from heat. Add lime juice and honey to taste.
- Teesta deal is a matter of time: Obaidul
- SWAT team begins operation in Sylhet ‘militant den’
- Mashrafe not fixating on rankings in ODIs
- The tortoise chases a ball around the room like a dog
- Kangana gifts herself a bungalow for 30th birthday
- Two more held over British parliament attack
- Mymensingh road crash kills 10
- Police call militants of ‘Atia Mahal’ for surrender
- General Diary filed over Bangladesh Bank fire
- Arifa’s ‘killer’ ex-husband arrested from Tangail
- Voting ends in Gaibandha-1 by-polls
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Contraceptive pill can slash the risk of ovarian,womb
- Salman becomes Bollywood’s highest advance tax payer
- ICT to submit formal charges against Pak army
- 9 rescued while being trafficked to Malaysia
- 'Without Teesta, Prime Minister’s India visit hollow'
- Mufti Hannan opts to seek presidential mercy
- Keep watch on your children: Prime Minister
- Vodka drinkers at greater risk of injury
- Actress Nipun comes with new film ‘Dhushor Kuasha’
- Shakib-Al-Hasan regains top spot in 3 formats
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!