Charge framing against Khaleda February 1
Dhaka: A Dhaka court on Monday fixed February 1 for the charge framing of 10 different cases against BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia.
The 10 cases include the ones filed in connection with sedition, sabotage and explosive substances.
Judge Kamrul Hossain Mollah of Dhaka Metropolitan Sessions Judge’s Court fixed the date after hearing 10 separate time petitions submitted by Khaleda Zia’s lawyer.
Khaleda’s counsel in the petition sought adjournment of the hearing saying that his client Khaleda could not appear before the court because of illness.
Earlier, on December 1, the same court asked Khaleda to appear before it today.
The court also said that Khaleda will be indicted in absentia in 10 cases filed against her if she fails to appear before the court on January 9.
- Bernicat meets Khaleda to understand political situation
- PM slams Khaleda for destroying dignity of Martyrs
- Tarana for expanding Ekushey spirit
- 3 Indian channels to continue in Bangladesh
- ‘Mass exile not goal of immigration memos’
- Young man kills 3 siblings in Narsingdi
- No more spam Calls with the Truecaller App
- Charge sheet to be submitted March 27
- ‘Kader mastermind of MP Liton’s murder’
- Driver gets life in Tareque, Mishuk killing case
- Sussanne Khan on bonding with Hrithik Roshan
- Liton murder: Ex-JP MP Kader Khan held in Bogra
- Growing attacks on troopers at border: BSF
- CJ apologises for not having Bangla in court
- 12 natural mouth-freshers that you don't know before
- 6 killed, 14 injured in Pakistan court Bomblast
- Fizz, Rubel come back for Sri Lanka Tests in March
- Tigers pay homage to ‘Amar Ekushey’
- Nation paying tributes to language martyrs
- Quader demands to make Bangla as UN language
- President hopes new EC to be transparent, accountable
- CCTV footage shows deadly assault on Nam
- Shahid Afridi retires from international cricket
- ‘New EC will fulfill our expectations’
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!