AL wants BNP in the next election
Staff Correspondent: In the last parliamentary election, the opposition party Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) has made a mistake. Let them come out and they should take part in the next election. And ruling party of the country Awamo League wants them.
The central leaders of the party says, BNP did a big mistake for not taking part in the January 5 election. Now they are trying to come out. If the opposition takes part in the next parliamentary elections, however, for democracy, its decision would have been better for him.
The caretaker government system in 2014 of the last national election under a party government canceled elections were held for the first time. Impartial, transparent and fair elections by the caretaker government, demanding coming andolasa said.
The last national election was held under a party government. For the first time, the caretaker government system was canceled. Till then, BNP continued demanding caretaker government impartial, transparent and fair elections.
At that time, `calling one sided’, they had boucott the election. However, BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia has made a new proposal for the election process and the Election Commission and top leaders of BNP met with the President of the country for making proposals.
However, after meeting with the President, Awami League considerd BNP going to appear in next elction cancelling the decision of the caretaker government.
They say, constitutional vacuum could have been created if January 5 election was not held before. in the country would create a constitutional vacuum.
- Teesta deal is a matter of time: Obaidul
- SWAT team begins operation in Sylhet ‘militant den’
- Mashrafe not fixating on rankings in ODIs
- The tortoise chases a ball around the room like a dog
- Kangana gifts herself a bungalow for 30th birthday
- Two more held over British parliament attack
- Mymensingh road crash kills 10
- Police call militants of ‘Atia Mahal’ for surrender
- General Diary filed over Bangladesh Bank fire
- Arifa’s ‘killer’ ex-husband arrested from Tangail
- Voting ends in Gaibandha-1 by-polls
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Contraceptive pill can slash the risk of ovarian,womb
- Salman becomes Bollywood’s highest advance tax payer
- ICT to submit formal charges against Pak army
- 9 rescued while being trafficked to Malaysia
- 'Without Teesta, Prime Minister’s India visit hollow'
- Mufti Hannan opts to seek presidential mercy
- Keep watch on your children: Prime Minister
- Vodka drinkers at greater risk of injury
- Actress Nipun comes with new film ‘Dhushor Kuasha’
- Shakib-Al-Hasan regains top spot in 3 formats
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!