AL wants BNP in the next election
Staff Correspondent: In the last parliamentary election, the opposition party Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) has made a mistake. Let them come out and they should take part in the next election. And ruling party of the country Awamo League wants them.
The central leaders of the party says, BNP did a big mistake for not taking part in the January 5 election. Now they are trying to come out. If the opposition takes part in the next parliamentary elections, however, for democracy, its decision would have been better for him.
The caretaker government system in 2014 of the last national election under a party government canceled elections were held for the first time. Impartial, transparent and fair elections by the caretaker government, demanding coming andolasa said.
The last national election was held under a party government. For the first time, the caretaker government system was canceled. Till then, BNP continued demanding caretaker government impartial, transparent and fair elections.
At that time, `calling one sided’, they had boucott the election. However, BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia has made a new proposal for the election process and the Election Commission and top leaders of BNP met with the President of the country for making proposals.
However, after meeting with the President, Awami League considerd BNP going to appear in next elction cancelling the decision of the caretaker government.
They say, constitutional vacuum could have been created if January 5 election was not held before. in the country would create a constitutional vacuum.
- 5 cops injured in Noakhali road crash
- Khadiza on way to home from CRP
- Shafik gets permission, leaves for London
- BNP demands rejecting gas price hike
- Bernicat meets Khaleda to understand political situation
- PM slams Khaleda for destroying dignity of Martyrs
- Tarana for expanding Ekushey spirit
- 3 Indian channels to continue in Bangladesh
- ‘Mass exile not goal of immigration memos’
- Young man kills 3 siblings in Narsingdi
- No more spam Calls with the Truecaller App
- Charge sheet to be submitted March 27
- ‘Kader mastermind of MP Liton’s murder’
- Driver gets life in Tareque, Mishuk killing case
- Sussanne Khan on bonding with Hrithik Roshan
- Liton murder: Ex-JP MP Kader Khan held in Bogra
- Growing attacks on troopers at border: BSF
- CJ apologises for not having Bangla in court
- 12 natural mouth-freshers that you don't know before
- 6 killed, 14 injured in Pakistan court Bomblast
- Fizz, Rubel come back for Sri Lanka Tests in March
- Tigers pay homage to ‘Amar Ekushey’
- Nation paying tributes to language martyrs
- Quader demands to make Bangla as UN language
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!