AL wants BNP in the next election
Staff Correspondent: In the last parliamentary election, the opposition party Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) has made a mistake. Let them come out and they should take part in the next election. And ruling party of the country Awamo League wants them.
The central leaders of the party says, BNP did a big mistake for not taking part in the January 5 election. Now they are trying to come out. If the opposition takes part in the next parliamentary elections, however, for democracy, its decision would have been better for him.
The caretaker government system in 2014 of the last national election under a party government canceled elections were held for the first time. Impartial, transparent and fair elections by the caretaker government, demanding coming andolasa said.
The last national election was held under a party government. For the first time, the caretaker government system was canceled. Till then, BNP continued demanding caretaker government impartial, transparent and fair elections.
At that time, `calling one sided’, they had boucott the election. However, BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia has made a new proposal for the election process and the Election Commission and top leaders of BNP met with the President of the country for making proposals.
However, after meeting with the President, Awami League considerd BNP going to appear in next elction cancelling the decision of the caretaker government.
They say, constitutional vacuum could have been created if January 5 election was not held before. in the country would create a constitutional vacuum.
- PM on the way to return home
- A story of breast cancer sufferer
- Akshay Kumar takes a dip in the holy Ganga
- ‘RAB is not responsible for the Seven-Murder’
- Biswa Ijtema 2nd phase begins
- Kareena will join fashion week in Mumbai
- 2 arrested with huge fake passports in Mohammadpur
- 38 BNP leaders and activists arrested in Gaibandha
- 17 shops gutted in Borguna
- Tanu murder’s 10 months: rising anger and frustration
- Soumya and Shakib save Bangladesh, out for 289
- Judicial probe body blamed MP salim Osman
- Henceforth Neimer’s goal
- US air strikes killed 80 IS militants
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema begins today
- Home ministry divided into 2 divisions
- N’ganj teacher assault: probe report submitted
- Bad news for BCB
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema starts Friday
- 39 jailed in India for human trafficking
- Reckless truck took away 24 children’s lives in India
- 15 members of ‘human trafficking gang’ held
- Robber killed in Kushtia ‘gunfight’
- 2 killed in Kushtia truck collision
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!