Holey Artisan restarts after 6-month of militant attack
Staff Correspondent: Holey Artisan Bakery, the café where took place the deadliest terrorist attack in Bangladesh's history in July, has declared official reopening of its operations at a new location in city’s Gulshan area on Tuesday (Jan 10).
According to its facebook status, the new location of their our outlet at Gourmet Bazaar @ Rangs Arcade 153/A North Gulshan avenue right next to Weaver's and the police checkpost.
It will open at 8 am every day with freshly baked croissant, coffee and more, it added.
Though the deadly attack, the bakery items of the Holey Artisan were being made on a limited scale as per customers’ order and the food stuffs are being sold, with cooperation of Izumi, a Japanese restaurant located at Gulshan-2, through home delivery system.
Earlier on November 13, 2016 Police handed over the Holey Artisan Bakery to the café authorities on Sunday following a court order, after four and half months into the militant attack.
The café remained closed since July 2 after armed militants stormed the Holey Artisan Bakery and opened fire and took around 40 people.
- BNP prolongs support to hartal on gas tarrif hike
- Mathews to miss two Tests against Bangladesh
- Know how to look gorgeous beyond 30s
- 8 burnt in Old Dhaka fire, fire service working
- Ayesha opens up about her shocking makeover
- China Nanchang hotel fire kills 3, injures 14
- Menon slams Hefazat over HC statue removal
- Bangladeshi citizens to get MRPs in 7 days
- BNP circulate to bring back reformists
- ‘Diversify products, expand export market’
- Messi already signed new contract with Barcelona
- Hartal on Tuesday protesting gas price hike
- 6 myths you probably don’t know about an aquarium
- ‘Anaarkali Of Aarah’ trailer releases, see it
- Hefazat protests against Greek statue in SC
- ‘Kim Jong Nam killed by VX nerve agent’
- 5 cops injured in Noakhali road crash
- Khadiza on way to home from CRP
- Shafik gets permission, leaves for London
- BNP demands rejecting gas price hike
- Bernicat meets Khaleda to understand political situation
- PM slams Khaleda for destroying dignity of Martyrs
- Tarana for expanding Ekushey spirit
- 3 Indian channels to continue in Bangladesh
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!