No more spam Calls with the Truecaller App
Online Desk:Have you ever received an unknown or a spam call and wondered who it is? The chances are high.Users now have an opportunity to identify who is calling them with an app called Truecaller. The app will change the way a user receives a phone call.
Over 250 million people are using Truecaller today and the app blocks over 1.5 million spam calls monthly in Bangladesh. Truecaller lets users block annoying spam and unknown calls to put an end to mobile spam like Telemarketing and blank calls.
Truecaller app is also here to save the day with its new ‘Call me back feature’’. No credit on your mobile phone? No worries! The call me back feature ensures when one user tries to reach another user, and sees if the person they had called is either busy, non-reachable or the call was rejected, there is a smart alternative to remind the receiver to call them back. The new feature is currently only available for Android.
The app is available in Bengali so our users can better enjoy Truecaller for a smarter communications experience!
With the Truecaller app you can:
● Caller ID - Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have their number in your phonebook
● Block Calls -Block and report spam callers and telemarketers so other users can avoid them too
● Number & Name Lookup - Search for any number whether it’s local or across the world to see who it belongs to. Truecaller users have to simply type in the number (country will be set to default, +977 for Nepal), and then either copy and paste the number from a missed call, or manually type it into the Search bar. If Truecaller finds a match, the user will be able to view the information they have provided. Users can also lookup a name, and send a ‘contact request’ for approval from the number owner to see further contact details.
● Ask to call back – Notification will be sent to the receiver informing them to call back the number or the person.
- Idols destroyed at Belkuchi temples
- ‘EC behaves cruelly with AL candidate’
- Taskin's hat-trick restricts Sri Lanka at 311
- Shahrukh and Akshay to clash at the box-office
- Cyclone, heavy rain thrash Aus’ northeast
- Court asks Khaleda to appear on April 10
- Militant den Atia Mahal’s owner Ustar Ali
- 4 explosions heard at Sylhet Militant den
- 6 months’ jail for driving car without licence
- ‘Hasina supports India for making country desert’
- 13 year hell for Chinese man after traditional practice
- ‘Everyone is calling me a badass and I like it’
- India to seal border with Bangladesh and Pakistan
- HC to deliver verdict April 2 for Rajib killing
- Tigers starts campaign with a comfortable win
- Bandarban fire burns 30 shops, four houses
- Gunshots and blasts near militant den goes on
- ‘BNP patronized the fundamentalists forces’
- Sunny Leone’s beach holiday includes sun, sand and bikinis
- Two militants killed in Sylhet Militant den
- Al Qaeda leader Qari killed in US air strike
- Mehedi's ODI inclusion was my decision: Papon
- 13 killed and 9 injured in Chuadanga road crash
- Militancy will be dispelled, says PM
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!