8 natural ways to make your hair grow faster
Health Desk:Who doesn't yearn for long lustrous hair? But often due to insufficient nourishment and damage, our natural hair growth is hindered. So what can we do so as to grow the pace of our hair growth? Just follow these simple tips and see the astounding results on your own.
1. Trimming to the rescue
Yes, you heard it right. Regular trimming of hairs every eight to ten weeks ensures fast hair growth. What happens is that due to excessive dirt and sun, the end of the hair usually gets damaged and rough, inducing split ends. When you regularly trim your hair, those split ends get cut off, leaving your hair to breathe and grow without any hurdle.
2. Make conditioner your friend
You might have noticed that often the ends of the hair are thinner and damaged when compared to the root end connecting to the scalp. This is because the lower end doesn't get nourished well. Conditioning after every hair wash helps seal the cuticle at the end and prevents the hair from further damage. This makes your hair healthier; and healthier hair grows faster.
3. Relaxing hot oil massages
A good hot oil massage can be a perfect stress buster for you. Massaging your hair with a good hot oil every week ensures that your hair is healthy and there are no more hair strands lying on your floor or brush. Try using coconut, olive or lavender oil so as to bring that beautiful luster to your hair and help you hair grow.
4. Regular brushing every night
You must have heard that excessive brushing can cause hair fall and physically harm your hair. Well, not always. It simply depends on the brush your use. Using synthetic bristles can create friction in hair and thus actually damage hair. Instead, using the right brush such as the boar bristle brush can actually increase the blood circulation of the scalp. Make sure that you are combing your hair for at least 50 times before you retire for the night. Brushing the hair makes your roots stronger and hair grow faster.
5. Don't wrap your wet hairs in towel
Most of us have a habit of wrapping our wet hairs in a towel just after shampooing, little realizing about the drawbacks of this habit. Wet hair is prone to even more hair fall and wrapping them in a towel can make this even worse. Our hairs get rubbed with those massive towel fibers making those strands of hair to fall. Instead, go for a microfiber towel, if you simply can't resist this habit.
6. Flipping your hair upside down
It might sound strange but flipping the hair upside down can actually do wonders when it comes to growing long hair. Nothing tedious, this tip just requires flipping your hair upside down for 3 minutes daily. This induces better circulation and thus result in increased pace of hair growth.
7. Say good bye to stress
I want to recommend NuhairRX serum to anyone who want growing hair naturally recetly I received NuhairRX Serum to help my mother with her thinning and loss of hair. She has been applying it per the d.
Stress can have n number of ill effects to your health; hair fall is one of them. Excessive stress due to work or personal problems can disrupt the hair cycle, refraining fast hair growth. Luxuriate in the pleasure of meditation, yoga or other breathing exercises to overcome stress which can be a hurdle in your hair growth.
8. Using egg mask
What better remedy can be than to nourish your hair with an egg mask. Egg, loaded in proteins, can be miraculous when it comes to nourishing your hair and thus formation of new hair. Just mix one teaspoon of oil (preferably olive oil) with one egg white and apply it on your hair and scalp. Leave for 20 minutes prior to shampooing and you are done. Just do it once a month and see the results you simply can't imagine.
- 6 months’ jail for driving car without licence
- ‘Hasina supports India for making country desert’
- 13 year hell for Chinese man after traditional practice
- ‘Everyone is calling me a badass and I like it’
- India to seal border with Bangladesh and Pakistan
- HC to deliver verdict April 2 for Rajib killing
- Tigers starts campaign with a comfortable win
- Bandarban fire burns 30 shops, four houses
- Gunshots and blasts near militant den goes on
- ‘BNP patronized the fundamentalists forces’
- Sunny Leone’s beach holiday includes sun, sand and bikinis
- Two militants killed in Sylhet Militant den
- Al Qaeda leader Qari killed in US air strike
- Mehedi's ODI inclusion was my decision: Papon
- 13 killed and 9 injured in Chuadanga road crash
- Militancy will be dispelled, says PM
- Wounded Rab director Azad to be taken to Singapore
- Section 144 imposed near militant den Atia Mahal
- Grow up, being a little sad is not a sign of mental illness
- Katrina returns from the shoot of ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ in Austria
- Tigers leave a massive target for Sri Lanka
- Crocodile attack kills a man in Barguna
- Fakhrul questions death of bomb-carrier
- CCC polls is a challenge for democratic journey
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!