Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
blets are fattened cattle feed very sajaha recognizable, you know, if things are landmarks. Let us assume that the way to recognize the harmful dose fattened cattle.
Feeding or injection of steroid tablets to be very quiet cows. Can not walk properly. Many will think thigh meat animals. Whole body fat clogged up due to the extra hormones. Beef with finger holes to allow the body of the pressure will be there after.
These are simple ways to identify cows to artificially fattened. Steroid tablets are feeding cow piss off, the body began to rise out of the water. This looks skinny cows. If the cows are not slaughtered in a certain period of time may die, or the flesh of the body can be reduced. But whatever, that's very bidajjanaka eating beef. The intense heat is not lost because of drugs. Sustained as a result of human influence.
Use of hormones in the cow's body is too clogged. It looks skinny cows. But beef kidney, liver and stomach are destroyed.
0 to 5 days before Eid unscrupulous financiers from 0 to 30 for each tablet feeding cattle together. Given injections began. The cows quickly became obese. But these animals do not live longer. Haramonamukta additional hormone-fed beef is not in the fire.
- Grow up, being a little sad is not a sign of mental illness
- Katrina returns from the shoot of ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ in Austria
- Tigers leave a massive target for Sri Lanka
- Crocodile attack kills a man in Barguna
- Fakhrul questions death of bomb-carrier
- CCC polls is a challenge for democratic journey
- Saudi embassy confirms UK attacker from Saudi
- Nation observes 'Genocide Day' for the very first time
- Couple’s throat-slit bodies found in Bandarban
- 69 rescued from ‘Sylhet militant den'
- Teesta deal is a matter of time: Obaidul
- SWAT team begins operation in Sylhet ‘militant den’
- Mashrafe not fixating on rankings in ODIs
- The tortoise chases a ball around the room like a dog
- Kangana gifts herself a bungalow for 30th birthday
- Two more held over British parliament attack
- Mymensingh road crash kills 10
- Police call militants of ‘Atia Mahal’ for surrender
- General Diary filed over Bangladesh Bank fire
- Arifa’s ‘killer’ ex-husband arrested from Tangail
- Voting ends in Gaibandha-1 by-polls
- Tigers lose narrowly in the warm up match
- Spending on education not expenditure: PM
- No outlet in name of AL allowed: Obaidul Quader
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!