Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
Militancy inside the Syrian intelligence services in the United States and the opportunity to have neglected the center of the country has become a global insurgency. Speaking in an interview with CBS television, President Barack Obama said.
This interview aired Sunday on 60 minutes they took the name. Obama said in an interview, with the Iraqi forces to fight militant groups saw the United States raising capabilities. United States Director of National Intelligence James klyaparera Obama said, referring to the previous remarks, the Syrian intelligence services in cases of negligence.
He assisted the Iraqi nrgosthigulora States Marine troops while eliminating the al Qaeda militants were hiding Islamists. But a few years, taking advantage of the chaos of civil war, large parts of the country in the absence of any government, they are organized anew, he said. This place is in the world, and the jihadists become mulakendre.
In an interview with the Islamic State (ISO), Obama highlighted the ongoing military operations targeting.
He said, we will shorten their territory with them pushing back their control and guidance centers, their capability, and their fuel supply system shall destroy their weapons, the money supply will stop and I will work to stop the flow of foreign fighters.
However, long-term peace in Iraq and Syria, has called for the need for a political solution.
- N’ganj teacher assault: probe report submitted
- Bad news for BCB
- 2nd phase of Biswa Ijtema starts Friday
- 39 jailed in India for human trafficking
- Reckless truck took away 24 children’s lives in India
- 15 members of ‘human trafficking gang’ held
- Robber killed in Kushtia ‘gunfight’
- 2 killed in Kushtia truck collision
- College student Juma’s assailant held
- President optimistic about formation of strong EC
- ‘Export earnings to exceed $60bn by 2021’
- Full verdict of Mufti Hannan published
- You need to eat more chocolate for best mood
- Salman Khan thanks fans for support in arm case
- Why not MP Rana’s bail, ask HC
- Peanut vendor’s story of learning English
- AD declares Kader Siddiqui’s nomination invalid
- Mushi to miss the 2nd test
- 'SAARC is very much alive'
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez admits tax fraud
- 'Govt firm to ensure compliance in RMG industry'
- Man found dead with throat slit in Rupsha
- Graft case: 3 Agrani Bank officers jailed in Chittagong
- Mother gets death penalty for burning her daughter
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!