I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
Actor Karishma Tanna, who became the first runner-up on reality show, Bigg Boss
says she hopes to continue her special relationship with actor Upen Patel. "I cannot predict the future, but Upen is amazing, sweet and romantic, and I wish we continue," she says about her co-contestant on the show.
While numerous cameras in the Bigg Boss house captured Karishma and Upen getting intimate during their stay in the house, the former emphasises that she knew her limits. There were a few scenes where Karishma and Upen were seen cozying up to each other, but Karishma says that it was nothing what it looked like. "It was just a kiss on the cheek and not on the lips. I know that there are so many cameras there, why would I do something like that on national TV," says Karishma, 31, adding that her relationship with Upen was not something which she just did to create drama on the show. "For me, the most important things are me, myself and my family. I wouldn't put our respect on stake and do something just for the game. No show is worth that," she says.
While she believes that she has something real with Upen, she also realises that she needs to formally end things with her boyfriend Rushabh Choksi. "Things were not working out between us for a while now due to some reasons. But it is still my duty to talk to him," she says.
- Peanut vendor’s story of learning English
- Appellate Division declares Kader Siddiqui’s nomination invalid
- Mushi to miss the 2nd test
- SAARC is very much alive, says PM
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez admits tax fraud
- Govt firm to ensure compliance in RMG industry, says PM
- Man found dead with throat slit in Rupsha
- Graft case: 3 Agrani Bank officers jailed in Chittagong
- Mother gets death penalty for burning her daughter
- Sunamganj clash over water body grabbing kills 3
- ‘Eviction drive is human violation’
- Some common hair myths disclosed
- Shah Rukh raises the heat in new dialogue promo
- BCL leader found death in Amtola Beel
- 5 killed on the spot in a bus-truck collision
- Last man to walk on the moon died at 82
- Main suspected of Istanbul nightclub attack held
- Former Chief Justice MM Ruhul Amin no more
- A policeman died in Savar bus accident
- For what reason did they kill and how?
- BNP announces new Jubo Dal committee
- Ancient Buddha statue discovered in China
- ‘7-murder verdict ensures justice’
- Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!