Mustafizur is skillful, I am lethal: Trent Boult
New Zealand pacer Trent Boult is finding it tough to make it to the playing XI in the Sunrisers Hyderabad camp. Interestingly, the bowler had to sit out during the recently concluded World T20 as well, in order to heed to the requirements of the team.
Talking about how tricky it is to find a place in the playing XI of the Sunrisers, the pacer said it is tough with the kind of bowlers they have in the side. But he said he is raring to go whenever he gets his opportunity. ”Yes, it’s a tricky one to find the right balance. The team has been performing extremely well. We have played some good cricket. Last night too we were doing it really well. There’s some great quality in the entire squad. Mustafiz has been leading the attack very nicely, well-backed by Bhuvi, who is a neat wicket-taker and Nehra as well. It’s healthy competition. Hopefully, if I do get a chance I can help like these guys take Sunrisers home,” he quoted.
Asked about what difference does he bring to the drawing board and how different he is from Mustafizur Rahman, the left-arm pacer cited that Mustafizur relies on change of pace while he is more lethal in his approach. “I like to think I can offer something with my aggressive kind of swing bowling, trying to take wickets,” he quoted.
“We both are entirely different bowlers. I like to think of myself as a more lethal, swing bowler who can take wickets up front whereas he is very skilful with his change of paces. His yorkers are superb as well. But each offers something in a way they can,” Boult said on his comparison with Mustafizur.
- ‘BNP patronized the fundamentalists forces’
- Sunny Leone’s beach holiday includes sun, sand and bikinis
- Two militants killed in Sylhet Militant den
- Al Qaeda leader Qari killed in US air strike
- Mehedi's ODI inclusion was my decision: Papon
- 13 killed and 9 injured in Chuadanga road crash
- Militancy will be dispelled, says PM
- Wounded Rab director Azad to be taken to Singapore
- Section 144 imposed near militant den Atia Mahal
- Grow up, being a little sad is not a sign of mental illness
- Katrina returns from the shoot of ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ in Austria
- Tigers leave a massive target for Sri Lanka
- Crocodile attack kills a man in Barguna
- Fakhrul questions death of bomb-carrier
- CCC polls is a challenge for democratic journey
- Saudi embassy confirms UK attacker from Saudi
- Nation observes 'Genocide Day' for the very first time
- Couple’s throat-slit bodies found in Bandarban
- 69 rescued from ‘Sylhet militant den'
- Teesta deal is a matter of time: Obaidul
- SWAT team begins operation in Sylhet ‘militant den’
- Mashrafe not fixating on rankings in ODIs
- The tortoise chases a ball around the room like a dog
- Kangana gifts herself a bungalow for 30th birthday
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!