Mustafizur is skillful, I am lethal: Trent Boult
New Zealand pacer Trent Boult is finding it tough to make it to the playing XI in the Sunrisers Hyderabad camp. Interestingly, the bowler had to sit out during the recently concluded World T20 as well, in order to heed to the requirements of the team.
Talking about how tricky it is to find a place in the playing XI of the Sunrisers, the pacer said it is tough with the kind of bowlers they have in the side. But he said he is raring to go whenever he gets his opportunity. ”Yes, it’s a tricky one to find the right balance. The team has been performing extremely well. We have played some good cricket. Last night too we were doing it really well. There’s some great quality in the entire squad. Mustafiz has been leading the attack very nicely, well-backed by Bhuvi, who is a neat wicket-taker and Nehra as well. It’s healthy competition. Hopefully, if I do get a chance I can help like these guys take Sunrisers home,” he quoted.
Asked about what difference does he bring to the drawing board and how different he is from Mustafizur Rahman, the left-arm pacer cited that Mustafizur relies on change of pace while he is more lethal in his approach. “I like to think I can offer something with my aggressive kind of swing bowling, trying to take wickets,” he quoted.
“We both are entirely different bowlers. I like to think of myself as a more lethal, swing bowler who can take wickets up front whereas he is very skilful with his change of paces. His yorkers are superb as well. But each offers something in a way they can,” Boult said on his comparison with Mustafizur.
- Messi already signed new contract with Barcelona
- Hartal on Tuesday protesting gas price hike
- 6 myths you probably don’t know about an aquarium
- ‘Anaarkali Of Aarah’ trailer releases, see it
- Hefazat protests against Greek statue in SC
- ‘Kim Jong Nam killed by VX nerve agent’
- 5 cops injured in Noakhali road crash
- Khadiza on way to home from CRP
- Shafik gets permission, leaves for London
- BNP demands rejecting gas price hike
- Bernicat meets Khaleda to understand political situation
- PM slams Khaleda for destroying dignity of Martyrs
- Tarana for expanding Ekushey spirit
- 3 Indian channels to continue in Bangladesh
- ‘Mass exile not goal of immigration memos’
- Young man kills 3 siblings in Narsingdi
- No more spam Calls with the Truecaller App
- Charge sheet to be submitted March 27
- ‘Kader mastermind of MP Liton’s murder’
- Driver gets life in Tareque, Mishuk killing case
- Sussanne Khan on bonding with Hrithik Roshan
- Liton murder: Ex-JP MP Kader Khan held in Bogra
- Growing attacks on troopers at border: BSF
- CJ apologises for not having Bangla in court
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- Bangladesh is now one of the over millions of Facebook users.
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- High hope on solar
- Pipra Bidya
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- The meal will sleep problems
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Jhalakathi death toll rises to 10
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- No less than 453 slaughtered in Saudi Arabia
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!