The BNP-led 20-party alliance-enforced nationwide hartal (shutdown) is passing without major untoward incident on Wednesday. The daylong hartal began at 6:00am and will end at ... More
Some 9,254 people who have registered for performing Hajj and paid their hajj money will ... More
We are running a series of stories based on interviews of mayoral aspirants ahead of ... More
Jatiya Party Chairman and the Prime Minister’s Special Envoy HM Ershad cannot campaign for party-backed ... More
The Election Commission has written to the Armed Forces Division seeking deployment of three battalions ... More
Yorkshire leg-spinner Adil Rashid can be a match-winner and should be given his Test debut against West Indies, says former England captain Michael Vaughan.The second ... More
A mindfulness-based therapy could offer a "new choice for millions of people" with recurrent depression, a Lancet report suggests.Scientists tested it against anti-depressant pills for ... More
- Maglev train hits new speed record
- EC writes to AFD for 3 battalions
- Hasina given heartiest welcome in Jakarta
- Khaleda, Ershad warned by EC
- 9,254 to miss Hajj this year
- Wife sees no adverse impact on campaigns
- Bank looters kill 7 in Bangladesh
- 20-party's daylong hartal underway
- 6 killed in broad daylight robbery
- EC for Apr 26-29 army deployment
- Khaleda continues electioneering
- Egypt's Morsi sentenced to 20 years in prison
- US denounces violence during electioneering
- Khaleda's security men instigated the attack
- Tk 108cr PMO fund unused
- Angry public attacked Khaleda’s convoy
- ADB cuts Bangladesh's GDP growth to 6.1pc
- Pakistan in trouble, admits Waqar
- Lee Wan-koo offers to resign over allegations
- Indo-Bangla coastal shipping deal ratified
- Alleged robber was killed in a “gunfight”
- AL leader sues BNP men
- Apr 27 next bail hearing for Mirza Abbas’
- Italy arrests two over migrant boat sinking
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- The meal will sleep problems
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- I wish Upen and I continue, says Karishma Tanna
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Pipra Bidya
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- It closed the door to the center of the vehicle wives
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- BNP fired Prime Minister’s picture in front of the United Nations
- Which food can free you from breast cancer
S M Saju Ahmed: If the AL-led grand alliance government assumed ...
Former Awami League lawmaker Golam Mawla Rony wrote an open ...
SM Saju Ahmed, Dhaka: The field of politics in the eighties ...
Exclusive interview on Bappi
Bengali film industry, is one of the current period, Chowdhury ...
BNP joint secretary general and leader of the party's central ...
Facebook verified the famous social media fan page of bd24live.com. bd24live.com the only neutral and ...
- Obama Heads to Security Talks Amid Tensions
- 'Wild birds may spread flu virus'
- Third Pakistani beheaded this year in Saudi Arabia for heroin smuggling
- Facebook's status update: Profit, revenue beat expectations
- Microsoft announces Windows 10 will be free, unveils hologram glasses
- Marco Rubio Moves Toward 2016 Presidential Bid
- Bangladesh's colourful rickshaws