Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will make a daylong visit to Cox's Bazar and Chittagong on Sunday to attend a number of programmes. Hasina will first go ... More
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid on Saturday urged all to boost the mental strength of the SSC examinees as the authorities are being forced to ... More
Awami League (AL) Joint General Secretary Mahbub-Ul-Alam Hanif on Saturday said people of the country ... More
The BNP-led 20-party alliance has called for a new spell of 72-hour countrywide hartal from ... More
Six petrol bombs were recovered from in front of Tripti Plaza in Manikganj town on ... More
MATCH 19: WEST INDIES VS SOUTH AFRICA South Africa 408/5 (50.0 ov)South Africa won the toss ... More
Police arrested 70 persons including 21 leaders and activists of BNP and Jamaat on various ... More
Ukraine's army is starting the withdrawal of heavy weapons from the front line in the east as part of a truce, the defence ministry says. It ... More
Members of Rapid Action Battalion (Rab) recovered 13 firearms in a drive in Satkhira Range of the Sundarbans West Zone on Thursday. Khulna Rab-6 director ... More
- BNP-Jamaat not capable of toppling govt: Hanif
- SA thrash WI by 257 runs
- 72-hr hartal again from Sunday
- 70 including 21 BNP-Jamaat men arrested in Rangpur
- Nahid urges all to boost mental strength of SSC examinees
- PM to visit Cox's Bazar, Ctg Sunday
- 4 killed in Narayanganj road crash
- US calls for due process, room for Bangladesh political opposition
- Abbot rocks West Indies
- Dr Kamal for fair probe into Manna’s phone talks
- Bangladeshi shot dead by BSF in Kurigram
- 14 arrested for 'sabotage plan'
- 6 petrol bombs recovered in Manikganj
- Joy wants arrest of Dr Kamal, Star editor for ‘treason’
- Ukraine 'starts heavy weapons withdrawal'
- 4 forest robbers held with 13 firearms in Satkhira
- Pvt sector urged to come forward
- Ban expresses deep concern over Khaleda arrest warrant
- Int'l standard Burn Institute to be installed: PM
- Annisul, Khokon DCC mayor candidates of AL?
- RBS reports £3.5bn loss for 2014
- IS militant 'Jihadi John' named as Mohammed Emwazi from London
- WB to help reach middle-income status by 2020: Dixon
- Bangladeshi youth stabbed by BSF
- Iran is the world's most powerful people salimi
- Prostitution picnic spot, detain 96
- The meal will sleep problems
- Easy way to identify harmful drug feeding cows
- Reduction the age of marriage for girls!
- Detectives have neglected insurgency in Syria: Obama
- Now Shakib Khan will acting with Pauli Dam
- Nudulase raise interest being dope remix!
- Respect us as women off-screen: Deepika
- It closed the door to the center of the vehicle wives
- Pipra Bidya
- Cosmic connect and colours of passion
- Indictment hearing against Fakhrul, 66 others on Dec 8
- Lawyers meet Kamaruzzaman at jail
- Zimbabwe fold for 368
- High hope on solar
- Renewable energy for 3m families: PM
- Hrithik told to stay away from me: Katrina
- Facebook Status: calm to raise the temperature of Sylhet
- Craze Mahiya mahiya’s hijab fashion!
- Embattled health secretary quitsBreaking
- BNP fired Prime Minister’s picture in front of the United Nations
- Which food can free you from breast cancer
- Maybe not steal, stranger trying to sell again in DMC
S M Saju Ahmed: If the AL-led grand alliance government assumed ...
Former Awami League lawmaker Golam Mawla Rony wrote an open ...
SM Saju Ahmed, Dhaka: The field of politics in the eighties ...
Exclusive interview on Bappi
Bengali film industry, is one of the current period, Chowdhury ...
BNP joint secretary general and leader of the party's central ...
President Obama will meet here on Friday with the nation’s top technologists on a host ...
- 'Wild birds may spread flu virus'
- Third Pakistani beheaded this year in Saudi Arabia for heroin smuggling
- Facebook's status update: Profit, revenue beat expectations
- Microsoft announces Windows 10 will be free, unveils hologram glasses
- Marco Rubio Moves Toward 2016 Presidential Bid
- Bangladesh's colourful rickshaws
- Dance music’s biggest paint party is going global in 2015.