5 proposals from the Prime Minister of the United Nations
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has urged the international community to take quick and effective steps to resolve the problem of Rohingya. In the General Assembly speech, he presented a five-point proposal to the Rakhine situation. There is a demand to stop the sectarian violence in Myanmar unconditionally and forever.
Prime Minister speaks at the 72nd General Assembly of the United Nations on Friday (22nd September). As always, Sheikh Hasina talks to Bangla.
She presented five proposals to the United Nations.
The proposals are:
1. Stop the violence and ethnic cleansing of Myanmar immediately and forever.
2. Immediately send an investigative team of the United Nations Secretary General to Myanmar.
3. Provide security for all ordinary citizens irrespective of race and religion And to build a security force under UN supervision within Myanmar.
4. Forcibly deported from Khin State all Rohingya return to their own homes in Myanmar and ensure the rehabilitation.
5. Confirmation of the recommendation of the Coffee Announce Commission, to ensure complete and speedy implementation.