‘Ghulam Sumdany Don’ Motivational speaker
Ghulam Sumdany Don also known as G. Sumdany Don or Don Sumdany is a Bangladeshi corporate trainer, writer and educator. who is the Chief Inspirational Officer at Don Sumdany Facilitation & Consultancy. Don hosted an educational radio show named Donspiration, where he tried to inspire the mass with the success stories of renowned individuals.
Recently Don has been awarded with the “TOYP Bangladesh (Ten Outstanding Young Persons) 2016 award by JCI for his “Outstanding Contribution in Voluntary Leadership”.
After a near death experience in 2013, Don left his shining corporate career of Fortune 500 company Philip Morris International, and launched himself as a full time corporate trainer and facilitator at the Don Sumdany Facilitation & Consultancy.
Don has appeared in Mostofa Sarwar Farooki’s 2013 film ‘Piprabidya’ (Ant Story). Besides he also organized the biggest public speaking session of Bangladesh, ‘Rise Above All’ in 2016 and again in 2018 . Don also hosted the ‘Career Camp’ in 2017.
In his career he have got TOYP Bangladesh (Ten Outstanding Young Persons) 2016 Award by JCI.
Don and his team have authored 6 books on self-development and skill development which were launched in the at the 23rd Beijing International Book Fair 2016, in Beijing, China.
His publications are:
• The Power of Positive Thinking (2016, ISBN 978-984-92097-6-8)
• The Art of Communication and Public Speaking (2016, ISBN 978-984-92097-7-5)
• A Complete Guide to Effective CV Writing and Interview Preparation (2016, ISBN, 978-984-92079-5-1)
• The Power of Positive Thinking [Bangla] (2016, ISBN 978-984-92451-2-4)
• The Art of Communication and Public Speaking [Bangla] (2016, ISBN 978-984-92451-3-1)
• A Complete Guide to Effective CV Writing and Interview Preparation [Bangla] (2016, ISBN 978-984-92451-1-7)
Editor In Chief: Amirul Islam
BD24Live Media (Pvt.) Ltd.
House # 35/10, Road # 11, Shekhertek, Mohammadpur, Dhaka - 1207.
Mobile: +88 01863719828, Phone: (+88) 02-58157744.